Official PGA Corporate Hospitality
Imagine you are there...quiet and still on the 18th Green at Oakland Hills Country Club. You are surrounded by thousands of others, but they're of no consequence. All focus is on two playersone American and one Europeanwhose sole job is to win the hole and if consistent, the Ryder Cup trophy.
Imagine you are there...relaxing inside the on-course hospitality just a short walk from the competition that continues on course. You sit with friends, have a drink, enjoy lunch and relive the excitement you witnessed earlier that day. You feel good. Golf is good. The Ryder Cup is as good as golf gets!
Why PGA Hospitality?
IMAGE: Your customers will feel special and privileged with the full-day, first-class hospitality offered to them by your company. They'll be sure to mention their experience to their peers and colleagues.
TARGETED NETWORKING: Spend time in PGA hospitalitys stylish environment and mingle in a fun and relaxed atmosphere with your important contacts. Remember, PGA hospitality is the "only" official on-site hospitality for the 2004 Ryder Cup Matches. The Ryder Cup attracts Fortune 500 companies in addition to local and international companies with the majority of hospitality guests being senior executives.
INSPIRE LOYALTY: People remember very special occasions. This is not just another business lunch or pair of tickets, but a once in a lifetime event that will certainly demonstrate the degree in which you value your clients.
QUALITY OF TIME: PGA hospitality gives you the time to spend with your most valuable clients and most sought-after new contacts. The atmosphere is recreational but also a clever business investment.
SALES INCENTIVES / INTERNAL REWARDS: PGA hospitality offers you an unequalled opportunity to reward your top achievers and to plan sales contests and employee rewards.
PRODUCT LAUNCHES: A perfect opportunity to demonstrate and establish your products and image in the minds of key customers.
YOUR COMPETITION: Your competitors are entertaining at our events and are realizing the rewards of PGA hospitality.
IT IS PROVEN TO WORK: PGA has a following of hospitality patrons who return year after year as a result of proof positive to their bottom line.
A few responses from our post-event surveys:
- "We have received nothing but great responses from our customers and employees. Everything was excellent and was a first-class event."
- "It was an outstanding event. It went above and beyond expectations (staff) were great to work with."
- "This was one of the best and well run events I have ever had the privilege of being associated with. All aspects of this event exceeded our expectations."
- "All of the staff were excellent in responding to our needs. We had nothing but complements from attendees."
The 2004 Ryder Cup Matches offer Corporate Hospitality Tables to accommodate 10 people each day. These tables are located in The Champion's Club on the grounds of Oakland Hills Country Club in Bloomfield Township, Michigan. The Champion's Club is a specially-reserved, climate-controlled facility with convenient access to Ryder Cup action.
Your 10 person table within the Champion's Club includes:
- Table for 10 people (Tues. through Sun.), including floral centerpieces, company signage, access to a corporate business center, daily cleaning services and TV viewing in Champion's Club
- Ten Ryder Cup tickets for each of the six days of Ryder Cup week (Tues. through Sun.)
- One staff ticket per day, Tuesday through Sunday
- Food and beverage service - including a full breakfast, full luncheon buffet, afternoon hors d'oeuvres and full premium bar - for 10 guests and one staff during the six days of the tournament
- Forty Official Ryder Cup Matches Journals for Ryder Cup Week
- Ten Pairing Sheets each day (Friday thru Sunday only), delivered to your table
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase dual-branded merchandise (Ryder Cup and your company's logos)
- Promotional use of the Ryder Cup logo in client invitations to The Ryder Cup Matches (subject to PGA approval)
- Opportunity to purchase a limited number of PGA-reserved hotel accommodations within the Detroit Metropolitan area
- Security personnel to control invitation-only access into the Champion's Club
- 10 Person Table $60,000*
*Plus applicable state and local sales taxes
*Plus applicable sales taxes. The cost of food and beverage served in the Champions Club (Tuesday through Sunday) is included in the contract price. The 35th Ryder Cup Matches has designated a professional caterer and design consultant to service the Champions Club food, beverage and club décor. Purchaser may request additional specialty food and beverage and décor items for Purchaser's individual table(s) at an additional cost to Purchaser.CORPORATE CHALETS
No detail has been overlooked. You have designed your private chalet to reflect your company colors and image, and the menus have been customized with the tastes of your guests in mind. The entertainment is providedthe U.S. and European Ryder Cup teams are in battle for the Ryder Cup trophy. It's the party of the year and your guests are anxious to RSVP.
The benefits of being a Chalet patron continue. Through the event's dual-logo merchandise program, you will have the unique opportunity to purchase Ryder Cup merchandise that bears the event logo and your company logo.
Ryder Cup merchandise is produced by top manufacturers in the golf industry and includes outerwear, shirts, hats, bags, towels, umbrellas, divot repair tools, bag tags, leather goods, glassware and more.
This is available to hospitality patrons only. No merchandise will be available until it is sold on site at the Ryder Cup Matches in September 2004. This advanced access to Ryder Cup merchandisewhich also may bears your company logois sure to make an impression on any recipient.
For more information contact Brooke Sheldon, Tournament Manager, at 248-644-8710.
Travel with Premier Golf
If you would like an all inclusive non-hospitality package with no application process, then check out Premier Golf.
Premier Golf is the ONLY official travel company of the PGA of America, and is the ONLY authorized distributor of all-inclusive travel packages to the Ryder Cup Matches.
Premier Golf Ryder Cup packages include:
- Ticket to the Matches
- Daily Transportation
- Daily Breakfast
- Official Ryder Cup Journal
- Special Ryder Cup Matches Gift
For more information on Ryder Cup Packages visit www.premiergolf.com.
- Europe Secure Ryder Cup After Singles Success
- EUROPE WIN THE RYDER CUP
- All the Drama from the Final Afternoon
- Europe Take Record Lead into Singles
- Langer's men set for singles showdown
Check out our exclusive video collection of the greatest moments in Ryder Cup history.
Today's Memorable Moment: September 1969- In a memorable display of sportsmanship, Jack Nicklaus concedes ... more
Everything you need to know about attending the Ryder Cup Matches is right here in the spectator guide.
Take a hole-by-hole tour of Oakland Hills Country Club, site of the 35th Ryder Cup Matches.
Nearly eighty years ago, English seed merchant and entrepreneur Samuel Ryder founded the Ryder Cup. Learn how it all began.