Hole 17 - Par 3 - 200 Yards
Back to Hole 16
Robert Trent Jones Sr. considered this one of the country's great par-3 holes. The players will probably hit a 4- or 5-iron to a green that is 30 feet above the tee and is protected on all sides by deep bunkers. The green has severe slopes with a ridge running from front right to back center. A hole location on the back right makes for one of the most demanding tee shots in championship golf.
Bloomfield Township, Michigan, USA
South Course: 7,077 Yards / Par 70
|*Distance shown in yards.|
- Sunday's Five Shots of the Day
- Team USA needs another Brookline miracle
- Sunday pairings an orderly list for Team USA
- Saturday's Five Shots of the Day
- No laughing matter: Team USA falls into 11-5 hole
- Team USA rallies on Saturday morning
- Sutton shuffles lineup for Saturday's four-balls
- Frightful first day for Team USA
- Q&A: PGA of America director of instruction Martino
- Nightmare morning for Team USA
Check out our exclusive video collection of the greatest moments in Ryder Cup history.
September 1993 - Raymond Floyd becomes the oldest player to compete on a U.S. Ryder Cup Team ... more
Everything you need to know about attending the Ryder Cup Matches is right here in the spectator guide.
Nearly eighty years ago, English seed merchant and entrepreneur Samuel Ryder founded the Ryder Cup. Learn how it all began.