Prohibited Items at The K Club
As a result of discussions between An Garda Síochána, Ryder Cup Limited and The K Club, there are a number of items that are prohibited at this event. This is mainly to ensure that spectators and competitors alike are granted smooth access to the Ryder Cup and an enjoyable experience without interruptions on the golf course. These have also been initiated in the interests of safety and security for all attending the tournament.
We thank you in advance for your co-operation and wish you an enjoyable event experience.
Prohibited Items List
- Bags/Rucksacks/back-packs/carryalls greater than 8"x8"x8"
- Mobile Phones
- Personal Handheld Computers (i.e., Blackberrys)
- Cameras on Match Days (permitted on Practice Days and Opening Ceremony)
- Video Cameras on Match Days (permitted on Practice Days and Opening Ceremony)
- Picnic Baskets
- Radios (excluding Ryder Cup Official Radios)
- Portable Televisions
- Lawn Chairs
- Audible Pager
- Dogs (except Guide Dogs)
Sunday Video Recap
Check out all the great highlights from Sunday's European victory. Watch