Hole 2 - The Tunnel, Par 4, 413 yards/378 metres
Tom Lehman: This hole is quite similar in style to the opening hole. It has the one bunker you have to think about and right is no good at all. A decent drive in the fairway would give you a short iron to a green which I think is very receptive and it should be a chance for a birdie there too. If you are playing well and confident early on, it should give you a chance of a good start. If you are driving the ball well, you can be really aggressive.
You need the latest Flash Player to view this content.
Straffan, County Kildare, Ireland
Palmer Course: 7335 Yards / Par 72
|*Distance shown in yards.|
See an overview of the K Club site
Thank you for submitting your email. You will receive offers as they become available.
Europeans clinch a third consecutive Ryder Cup victory.Watch
- Don't ever question my Ryder Cup desire, says Furyk
- Woods has some ideas on how to fare better in the future
- Excuses for U.S. Ryder loss are wrong, says Ferguson
- No quick fixes for U.S. Ryder Cup team, says Lehman
- Teamwork, not team spirit, was a problem, Toms says