Hole 3 - The Island Beach, Par 3, 170 yards/155 metres
Tom Lehman: This is a hole with a very shallow green and in a way there are really two greens. There is a ridge in the middle that separates the right side from the left side. The right side all breaks off to the right and the left side all breaks off to the left. Because it is so shallow it is a one club green. If the wind is blowing, the hole becomes way more difficult and tough to make the right club selection.
You need the latest Flash Player to view this content.
Straffan, County Kildare, Ireland
Palmer Course: 7335 Yards / Par 72
|*Distance shown in yards.|
See an overview of the K Club site
Thank you for submitting your email. You will receive offers as they become available.
Europeans clinch a third consecutive Ryder Cup victory.Watch
- Don't ever question my Ryder Cup desire, says Furyk
- Woods has some ideas on how to fare better in the future
- Excuses for U.S. Ryder loss are wrong, says Ferguson
- No quick fixes for U.S. Ryder Cup team, says Lehman
- Teamwork, not team spirit, was a problem, Toms says