Hole 4 - Arnold’s Pick, Par 5, 568 yards/519 metres
Tom Lehman: The first par five on the golf course and one where the long hitter definitely has a big advantage. You can take it way left and let it rip and hit it way down there leaving only an iron to the green for the longer guys. The green is kind of tucked back in behind the trees so you have to shape your second shot or take it up high and over. To me this is a definite birdie chance. As with most good holes, you need to pay attention to where the pin is which dictates where you need to put the ball if you miss it. If you are going to go for the green you can't just blast it up there and expect to chip and putt, you have to put it in the right spot.
You need the latest Flash Player to view this content.
Straffan, County Kildare, Ireland
Palmer Course: 7335 Yards / Par 72
|*Distance shown in yards.|
See an overview of the K Club site
Thank you for submitting your email. You will receive offers as they become available.
Europeans clinch a third consecutive Ryder Cup victory.Watch
- Don't ever question my Ryder Cup desire, says Furyk
- Woods has some ideas on how to fare better in the future
- Excuses for U.S. Ryder loss are wrong, says Ferguson
- No quick fixes for U.S. Ryder Cup team, says Lehman
- Teamwork, not team spirit, was a problem, Toms says