Hole 5 - Square Meadow, Par 4, 440 yards/402 metres
Tom Lehman: This is a very tough hole and usually plays into a left to right and hurting wind. It is a diagonal tee shot, right to left, so the guy who can draw the ball up the left side would get a bit of an advantage. The green is the real test with this hole because it is perched up on top of the hill and slopes away from you. The front left goes off the left side and the right side dumps into a hollow and the back goes away from you. Again the pin position dictates how you play the hole. In general being long is never a bad place to be apart from when the pin is front left.
You need the latest Flash Player to view this content.
Straffan, County Kildare, Ireland
Palmer Course: 7335 Yards / Par 72
|*Distance shown in yards.|
See an overview of the K Club site
Thank you for submitting your email. You will receive offers as they become available.
Europeans clinch a third consecutive Ryder Cup victory.Watch
- Don't ever question my Ryder Cup desire, says Furyk
- Woods has some ideas on how to fare better in the future
- Excuses for U.S. Ryder loss are wrong, says Ferguson
- No quick fixes for U.S. Ryder Cup team, says Lehman
- Teamwork, not team spirit, was a problem, Toms says