Hole 6 - The Liffey Stream, Par 4, 478 yards/437 metres
Tom Lehman: The tee shot is the key on this hole, simply because of the water which fronts the green. If you hit it in the rough you probably can't reach the green. You can actually aim it a bit further right than you think and take it aggressively over the rough and if you hit a good enough drive you can find the fairway and shorten up the hole. The second shot can be deceptively long but it depends again on the wind. The green has some nice possibilities for pin positions but it is all about the drive on this hole.
You need the latest Flash Player to view this content.
Straffan, County Kildare, Ireland
Palmer Course: 7335 Yards / Par 72
|*Distance shown in yards.|
See an overview of the K Club site
Thank you for submitting your email. You will receive offers as they become available.
Europeans clinch a third consecutive Ryder Cup victory.Watch
- Don't ever question my Ryder Cup desire, says Furyk
- Woods has some ideas on how to fare better in the future
- Excuses for U.S. Ryder loss are wrong, says Ferguson
- No quick fixes for U.S. Ryder Cup team, says Lehman
- Teamwork, not team spirit, was a problem, Toms says