Hole 7 - Michael’s Favourite, Par 4, 430 yards/393 metres
Tom Lehman: This is a very tough hole indeed. It is into the wind normally and all the new trees on the left have grown up so there is no way to miss left. There is also no way to miss right either because of the creek so again you have to find the fairway. If you don't, you are laying up or dropping. The green has water on two and a half sides which makes it a very tough golf hole. You have to hit a good drive, a good second, and the green is no piece of cake either with the slope in the middle. I would say that in a lot of the matches, if you make a par four, you have a good chance of walking off with the hole.
You need the latest Flash Player to view this content.
Straffan, County Kildare, Ireland
Palmer Course: 7335 Yards / Par 72
|*Distance shown in yards.|
See an overview of the K Club site
Thank you for submitting your email. You will receive offers as they become available.
Europeans clinch a third consecutive Ryder Cup victory.Watch
- Don't ever question my Ryder Cup desire, says Furyk
- Woods has some ideas on how to fare better in the future
- Excuses for U.S. Ryder loss are wrong, says Ferguson
- No quick fixes for U.S. Ryder Cup team, says Lehman
- Teamwork, not team spirit, was a problem, Toms says