Hole 8 - Mayfly Corner, Par 3, 173 yards/158 metres
Tom Lehman: Again this hole all depends on the wind. If the wind turns and comes from the east and is in your face it can be a five iron or a four iron to the back, which is a very tough shot with the water to the right. If the wind blows the normal way and helps from the right then it is a short iron hole. The wind is also pushing you away from the water so that makes it an easier shot. You will see some birdies on the eighth hole.
You need the latest Flash Player to view this content.
Straffan, County Kildare, Ireland
Palmer Course: 7335 Yards / Par 72
|*Distance shown in yards.|
See an overview of the K Club site
Thank you for submitting your email. You will receive offers as they become available.
Europeans clinch a third consecutive Ryder Cup victory.Watch
- Don't ever question my Ryder Cup desire, says Furyk
- Woods has some ideas on how to fare better in the future
- Excuses for U.S. Ryder loss are wrong, says Ferguson
- No quick fixes for U.S. Ryder Cup team, says Lehman
- Teamwork, not team spirit, was a problem, Toms says