Hole 11 - Lily Pond, Par 4, 415 yards/379 metres
Ian Woosnam: Not the longest hole but a sharp dogleg right to left. A new tree down the left can restrict the long hitters from carrying the corner and forces them out to the right. The second shot therefore has to be played across the green, which slopes right to left towards the water. If your shot is left of the pin there is a good chance of your ball running into the water. The approach shot is as difficult as they come especially if it is windy.
You need the latest Flash Player to view this content.
Straffan, County Kildare, Ireland
Palmer Course: 7335 Yards / Par 72
|*Distance shown in yards.|
See an overview of the K Club site
Thank you for submitting your email. You will receive offers as they become available.
Europeans clinch a third consecutive Ryder Cup victory.Watch
- Don't ever question my Ryder Cup desire, says Furyk
- Woods has some ideas on how to fare better in the future
- Excuses for U.S. Ryder loss are wrong, says Ferguson
- No quick fixes for U.S. Ryder Cup team, says Lehman
- Teamwork, not team spirit, was a problem, Toms says