Hole 13 - Laurel Haven, Par 4, 428 yards/391 metres
Ian Woosnam: Dogleg right to left. You need to hit it 275 yards to get a clear view to the green. There is water right of the green with a bunker on the left. If you miss the green to the right the ball will run down off the shaved bank into the water. The green slopes to the right with a little basin area back right. The further your drive the easier the shot because you play more into the slope of the green. The easiest pin position is back right and the hardest is front right.
You need the latest Flash Player to view this content.
Straffan, County Kildare, Ireland
Palmer Course: 7335 Yards / Par 72
|*Distance shown in yards.|
See an overview of the K Club site
Thank you for submitting your email. You will receive offers as they become available.
Europeans clinch a third consecutive Ryder Cup victory.Watch
- Don't ever question my Ryder Cup desire, says Furyk
- Woods has some ideas on how to fare better in the future
- Excuses for U.S. Ryder loss are wrong, says Ferguson
- No quick fixes for U.S. Ryder Cup team, says Lehman
- Teamwork, not team spirit, was a problem, Toms says