Hole 14 - Church Fields, Par 3, 213 yards/195 metres
Ian Woosnam: Usually the wind plays into you off the left. The green slopes left to right. There is a water hazard on the left - a lovely waterfall backdrop - but there is a nasty slope in the green from front to back with a spine running through it. If you are too far left your ball will kick towards the water. Plays in the region of a two iron to a four iron. It's a very strong par 3.
You need the latest Flash Player to view this content.
Straffan, County Kildare, Ireland
Palmer Course: 7335 Yards / Par 72
|*Distance shown in yards.|
See an overview of the K Club site
Thank you for submitting your email. You will receive offers as they become available.
Europeans clinch a third consecutive Ryder Cup victory.Watch
- Don't ever question my Ryder Cup desire, says Furyk
- Woods has some ideas on how to fare better in the future
- Excuses for U.S. Ryder loss are wrong, says Ferguson
- No quick fixes for U.S. Ryder Cup team, says Lehman
- Teamwork, not team spirit, was a problem, Toms says