Hole 15 - Pheasant Run, Par 4, 446 yards/408 metres
Ian Woosnam: Very strong hole. From the tee shot there is a water hazard all the way down the right. The fairway slopes a little left to right towards the water as well and usually the wind plays off the left towards the water. The key is a good drive especially as the second shot is uphill to a green partially hidden by grassy mounds. The bunker about 30 yards short of the green on the left really protects the green that slopes from front to back. You can pitch the ball on the front and it will run to the middle of the green. Green slopes right to left.
You need the latest Flash Player to view this content.
Straffan, County Kildare, Ireland
Palmer Course: 7335 Yards / Par 72
|*Distance shown in yards.|
See an overview of the K Club site
Thank you for submitting your email. You will receive offers as they become available.
Europeans clinch a third consecutive Ryder Cup victory.Watch
- Don't ever question my Ryder Cup desire, says Furyk
- Woods has some ideas on how to fare better in the future
- Excuses for U.S. Ryder loss are wrong, says Ferguson
- No quick fixes for U.S. Ryder Cup team, says Lehman
- Teamwork, not team spirit, was a problem, Toms says