Profile: J.J. Henry
Birthplace: Fairfield, Conn.
Residence: Fairfield, Conn.
Birthdate: April 2, 1975
Turned Professional: 1998
Career Ryder Cup Performance
|Years||Final pos. - Points|
|Debut||8 - 778.750|
Henry can hit the ball a ton. He enters his first Ryder Cup on the heels of his maiden Tour win at the Buick Championship, which he won in no less than his home state of Connecticut. Many players would argue that winning at home is nearly as difficult as winning a major, which should bode well for Henry at the Ryder Cup.
Career VictoriesPGA Tour
1 - 2006 Buick Championship.Nationwide Tour
1 - 2000 BUY.COM Knoxville Open.
Thank you for submitting your email. You will receive offers as they become available.
Europeans clinch a third consecutive Ryder Cup victory.Watch
- Don't ever question my Ryder Cup desire, says Furyk
- Woods has some ideas on how to fare better in the future
- Excuses for U.S. Ryder loss are wrong, says Ferguson
- No quick fixes for U.S. Ryder Cup team, says Lehman
- Teamwork, not team spirit, was a problem, Toms says