- Getty ImagesRyder Cup catering contracts awarded
Mecco and Compass in Scotland awarded public retail catering and hospitality contracts; Scottish food producers and suppliers to benefit from Green Drive initiative; £3 million boost to the Scottish economy, including estimated 1,500 temporary jobs
- VisitScotlandPaul McGinley's Brilliant Moment
European Ryder Cup captain Paul McGinley has played a starring role in a new £5.3m campaign by VisitScotland to promote the multitude of global events taking place in the country in 2014.
- Getty ImagesEuropean Tour and Rolex extend partnership
The European Tour and Rolex today announced that they have extended their current, long-standing partnership.
- Golf Tour ImagesNVT Group join Ryder Cup Supplier family
NVT Group, Scotland’s largest independent ICT company, has signed a deal with Ryder Cup Europe to become Technology Services Integrator and an Official Supplier to The 2014 Ryder Cup at Gleneagles.
- Golf Tour ImagesGalliford Try plc signs Official Supplier deal
Galliford Try plc, the housebuilding and construction group, has signed an official supplier agreement with Ryder Cup Europe to be the official construction services supplier to The 2014 Ryder Cup at Gleneagles.