All tickets are subject to the Ground Regulations as set out herein or as further amended by Ryder Cup Europe LLP from time to time.
1. All persons must comply with instructions and decisions given by Event Officials and Event Staff, Security personnel, Volunteers and Officers of the Emergency Services.
2. Proof of identity and age, where an age concession is claimed, may be required.
3. Right of admission is reserved at the discretion of the Management. Where admission is refused or the bearer is evicted from the venue and/or demarcated areas for any reason whatsoever, no refund shall be paid.
4. Entry to the venue and/or demarcated areas is only permitted to spectators who agree to be searched on entry.
5. The selected ticket must be produced at appropriate entry points and/or on demand by any authorised Official, member of Security staff or Police officer. No pass outs or readmissions are permitted.
6. Entry into the venue and demarcated areas will not be allowed to persons bearing cameras (except Tuesday – Thursday), animals (guide dogs permitted), step ladders, dangerous weapons, fireworks /explosives, smoke canisters, incendiary devices, flares, sticks and poles (including flag poles), klaxons, megaphones and compressed air or gas operated horns, banners, alcoholic beverages, musical instruments, balls, frisbees and similar items, bicycles, scooters), skateboards, skates including in-line skates, non-accredited media equipment, cans and glass containers, deck chairs, gazebos, any objects or clothing containing political or commercial identification in breach of condition 7 below, any other objects or items which may be deemed in the discretion of Management to be offensive, disruptive, dangerous or likely to infringe any party’s rights or any party’s safety or security or any dangerous article or substance not referred to above. No person may smoke in areas within the Venue nominated as non-smoking. Management reserves the right to confiscate or replace with product of an equivalent quality and value any non-alcoholic beverages or other products including branded food and non alcoholic beverage products which, in its opinion, the importation of which will or may infringe any party’s rights or any party’s safety or security. Mobile devices may be used but only in accordance with mobile device rules including:-
• All devices must be in SILENT mode at all times.
• Calls must be placed or received in approved designated areas only.
• No audio or video capture is permitted at any time.
• No still photography is permitted (except on Tuesday – Thursday).
• The use of mobile telephones, computers, tablets or other electronic devices, communication devices or audio-visual equipment must not inconvenience any other person in the venue; in particular they must be SWITCHED OFF in and around the areas of play.
Mobile devices that are used in contravention of this policy will have to be surrendered to officials or the person using them will be required to leave the venue.
7. Persons shall not engage in any form of “ambush marketing” (ambush marketing is an activity by a party which utilises the publicity value of an event without having any official involvement or connection with the event) and shall not breach or infringe the rights of any sponsors, suppliers, broadcasters or other parties commercially associated with the Match, nor conduct unauthorised promotions or other commercial activity
8. The consumption of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in the bars or other authorised areas or places during hours decided by the Management, and the right is reserved to close bars at any time.
9. The playing areas of the golf course shall be out of bounds at all times.
10. The purchaser shall not behave in any manner deemed by Management to be disruptive, to endanger the safety of other persons in the venue and/or demarcated areas, to cause insult of offence to third parties, or to unreasonably obstruct the viewing of other spectators. No person shall throw or discharge any missile or other article. Racist chanting or the use of foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
11. The obstruction of gangways, access-ways, exits, entrances or staircases, congregating in non-designated areas or seeking entry to stands or seats for which the purchaser does not hold a valid ticket is strictly forbidden. The climbing of walls, fences, stands or any other buildings in the venue is strictly forbidden.
12. Each person is entitled to bring one personal bag which is no bigger than 12” x 12” x 12” in size. There will be further details explaining this and visuals on our spectator information sent out with your ticket and also on www.rydercup.com under spectator information.
13. Defacing or obscuring any notice or advertisement is strictly forbidden.
14. The use of cameras, mobile phones, computers and other electronic equipment for the recording, transmission or communication of match details, statistics, images etc is not permitted other than with the proper accreditation save that devices may be used (Tuesday – Thursday) for the taking of photographs only in accordance with paragraphs 6 and 15. In particular, you must not continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the venue any match scores or related statistics or data during match play for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose.
15. Images taken with a camera, mobile phone or other electronic device cannot be used for any purpose other than for private and domestic purposes. You must not sell, license, publish (including, without limitation, via twitter or Facebook or any other social media site) or otherwise commercially exploit photographs. Ryder Cup Europe LLP shall own all intellectual property rights in materials taken or recorded in the venue.
16. Failure to observe and abide by these regulations shall constitute a breach of contract and may result in eviction from the venue and/or demarcated areas, cancellation or confiscation of this ticket and/or legal action by Management.
17. Persons entering the venue do so in acknowledgement of the general risks associated with the game of golf, including risks associated errant golf shots and those relating to attending a sporting competition in a golf course environment exposed to the natural elements. By entering the venue in acknowledgement of these risks, all persons accept their own personal general responsibilities to protect themselves and others from risks, so far as is reasonably practicable, in particular by wearing footwear and clothing appropriate for prevailing and forecast weather and ground conditions.