The 2014 Ryder Cup Golden Ticket
For the first time ever, a ‘Golden Ticket’ will be included in the Ryder Cup ticket ballot. The lucky recipient will receive a true ‘Money Can’t Buy’ experience for themselves and everyone included on their ballot entry for each day of their attendance.
The Golden Ticket winner will receive:
- A telephone call from European Ryder Cup Captain Paul McGinley to congratulate the winner
- Special chaperoned clubhouse access
- Reserved seats at the 1st tee (you must be in situ ½ hour before tee off)
- One pin flag used during The 2014 Ryder Cup, which will be framed and signed by the European team and captain
- European team wear – the winner will be sent exclusive replicas of the kit worn by Team Europe when playing on the day they attend. These uniforms are exclusive to the European Ryder Cup team as they include an embroidered “Team Europe” logo and are not seen or worn anywhere in the world until the match day on which they are used, and then only by the players themselves.
- Free matchday ticket valid for the match day or days applied for, and for all applicants registered on a single application (it is possible to apply for several tickets on one application)
- Lunch in a hospitality facility
The ballot closes on Monday 22nd July and all applicants will have the chance to win the Ryder Cup Golden Ticket. The winner will be notified after the ballot results are released.
General Admission tickets for The 2014 Ryder Cup include a photographic image of its owner in order to prevent fraud and ticket transfers. Applicants must therefore register their photograph with Ryder Cup Europe prior to applying for tickets. Click here for all information on Ryder Cup tickets.