- Wednesday, September 26, 2012
- Garcia inspired by Celtic experience
Two years ago at Celtic Manor, Sergio Garcia was on the sidelines, still part of the European cause as vice captain but unable to hit a shot. Now he is back and ready for action.
- Donald feeling at home in Medinah
As the only Chicago resident out of the 24 players at The 2012 Ryder Cup, Luke Donald is hoping to wrest some of the home support this week, as he prepares for his fourth appearance in European colours.
- McIlroy unperturbed by target status
McIlroy: "This week I'm not the Number One player in the world.. I'm one person in a 12-man team and that's it."
- Experienced Westwood ready to lead
Playing in his eighth consecutive Ryder Cup, Lee Westwood is the most experienced member of José María Olazábal’s European side and the Englishman is ready to act a leader both and off the course.
- Europe pays tribute to host city Chicago
Chicago – Host to The 2012 Ryder Cup – has been embraced by The European Team with the City’s iconic skyline illustrated on the shirts worn by the players during the build-up for the match with the United States.
- Poulter: Ryder Cup edge alive and well
As the build-up to The 2012 Ryder Cup continues, Ian Poulter has questioned exactly what it is about the contest that makes players put aside transatlantic friendships for three days
- Donald and Garcia renew formidable partnership
The unbeaten Ryder Cup partnership of Luke Donald and Sergio Garcia was back together for the second day of practice in Chicago on Wednesday.
- Nicolas Colsaerts: The Born Again Belgian
As well known for his prodigious length as his laissez-faire mentality and demeanour, “back from the dead” Belgian Nicolas Colsaerts was in fine form ahead of his Ryder Cup debut.
- Tuesday, September 25, 2012
- Kaymer relaxed and ready to go
After sweating over his form for much of 2012 former World Number One Martin Kaymer is feeling back to his best and ready to play his part in another European victory.
- Lawrie prepared to “step up to the plate”
Paul Lawrie is back in the European Tour after a 13-year absence, and ready to once again lead from the front