- Monday, September 24, 2012
- Europe trail in Junior Ryder Cup
The United States hold a slim two point lead at the end of the first day of the Junior Ryder Cup and with one match still to be completed there is everything to play for.
- Captains converge at Medinah
Jose Maria Olazabal and Davis Love III, The 2012 Ryder Cup Captains, gathered in the media centre at Medinah Country Club to give their opening thoughts on the week that lies ahead in Illinois.
- Glenmuir’s Ryder Cup association honoured
Glenmuir's 25 years as Official Supplier of Golf Clothing to the European Ryder Cup Team was marked in a unique presentation aboard the official Ryder Cup flight from London to Chicago.
- José María Olazábal and Team Europe welcomed to Medinah
European Captain José María Olazábal was greeted by United States counterpart Davis Love III as he arrived at Medinah Country Club on Monday afternoon ahead of The 2012 Ryder Cup.
- Medinah - the next chapter
The teams are gathering and will heading to the course tomorrow to start their Ryder Cup preparations and write a new chapter in the rich history of Medinah
- US take early Junior Ryder Cup lead
The United States claimed a narrow lead after the first session of the Junior Ryder Cup in Chicago, winning the morning foursomes by 3.5 to 2.5 points.
- Captain and Cup on their way as Ryder Cup week begins
European Ryder Cup Captain José María Olazábal plus members of his team and back room staff depart from London to Chicago with the Samuel Ryder Trophy in tow as competition week begins in earnest.
- Sunday, September 23, 2012
- McIlroy has the fear factor
World Number One, US PGA Champion and the player the US team fear the most, Rory McIlroy may be playing only his second Ryder Cup and first on US soil but he is the man to beat.
- Westwood out to be the main man at Medinah
Every team has a natural leader, an inspirational talisman that all players look up to, and for Europe, that man is Lee John Westwood.
- McDowell ready for another shot at glory
At Celtic Manor, Graeme McDowell was the hero of the European Team when he claimed the winning point, sparking incredible celebrations. Two years on, and the the Northern Irishman would love a repeat performance