- Monday, September 16, 2013
- Ryder Cup announces Official Ambassadors
Actor James Nesbitt and JLS singer Marvin Humes have been named as the first official ambassadors for The 2014 Ryder Cup. They will be joined by model Jodie Kidd and ex-footballers Ruud Gullit and Alan Hansen, who have all added their names to the famous faces showing their support.
- Sunday, September 1, 2013
- Ryder Cup Newsletter - August
With European qualification getting under way at The Celtic Manor Resort, scene of Team Europe's dramatic victory in 2010, get the latest news as we count down to Gleneagles in 2014.
- Wednesday, August 28, 2013
- Transcript: Paul McGinley
European Captain Paul McGinley spoke to the media ahead of the ISPS Handa Wales Open where he will strike the first tee shot of the European qualification process.
- McGinley to kick start Ryder Cup qualification at Celtic Manor
Paul McGinley will lead from the front on Thursday morning when he strikes the opening tee shot in the Ryder Cup qualification process at the ISPS Handa Wales Open held at The Celtic Manor Resort, host venue of the historic 2010 matches.
- Tuesday, August 20, 2013
- McGinley Foundation completes Ryder Cup Charity Line Up
The McGinley Foundation has been announced as the fourth and final Official Charity of The 2014 Ryder Cup.
- Friday, August 16, 2013
- Change to selection process for European Ryder Cup Captain
The European Ryder Cup Captain, from the 2016 contest onwards, will be decided by a select five-man panel; it has been announced today by Ryder Cup Europe.
- Thursday, August 15, 2013
- Coach Developers created to support volunteer coaches
Four Scottish PGA professionals have been charged with the exciting task of delivering invaluable help and advice to volunteers to assist in their delivery of the ClubGolf programme around the country.
- Highland Spring unveiled as official water supplier to The 2014 Ryder Cup
Highland Spring, the UK’s No 1 bottled water brand, has signed an exclusive official supplier agreement with Ryder Cup Europe to be the official water supplier to The 2014 Ryder Cup at Gleneagles.
- Monday, August 12, 2013
- Spectators from 75 countries successful in ticket ballot
People in 75 countries around the world will today receive news that their ticket application for The 2014 Ryder Cup was successful as the ballot for the event closes. Tickets will be posted to the lucky ballot winners next year.
- Thursday, August 8, 2013
- McGinley hoping for Gleneagles classic
European captain Paul McGinley hopes The 2014 Ryder Cup at Gleneagles is even better than the previous two thrilling contests in Wales and Chicago