Mobile Device Policy
• Those wishing to use their mobile devices will be asked to adjust the volume setting to “silent” or “vibrate” while at the Championship.
• Guests may accept or make phone calls in designated areas throughout the golf course, primarily near concession stands.
• Digital messaging and checking data is allowed on the golf course.
• Mobile device camera use is permitted during the Practice Rounds only.
• No video recording will be permitted at any time during Championship Week.
Spectators attempting to use their mobile device in unauthorized areas or in ways not sanctioned will be asked to surrender the device and pick it up at a designated location after they depart the golf course.