- Friday, September 28, 2012
- Eubanks: Great start to a great event
Before the sun crept over the horizon Friday morning, fans from both sides were pumped and ready for the 2012 Ryder Cup to begin.
- Thursday, September 27, 2012
- Impressive Opening Ceremony sets proper tone
By T.J. Auclair, PGA.com Interactive Producer MEDINAH, Ill. – The 39th Ryder Cup at Medinah Country Club is officially set to begin. The match-ups for Friday morning’s foursomes matches were revealed during the Opening Ceremony before tens of thousands of fans on Thursday afternoon by...
- Analysis: Morning should presage tight week
The Friday morning pairings are out, and Steve Eubanks has some thoughts about what to expect as the Ryder Cup gets under way. Who'll get the early jump? Read on and find out!
- Captain's Blog: Sending a message
Davis Love III is determined to make sure these 39th matches at Medinah remain friendly. In his latest blog, Love explains that was the message of his Opening Ceremony speech.
- Phil Mickelson becomes 'glue guy' for Team USA
MEDINAH, Ill. (AP) -- Phil Mickelson wants to pad his record, get as many points as he can. On the Ping-Pong table, that is. When it comes to the Ryder Cup, Mickelson has become the Americans' ''glue guy.'' ''He's a lot like Tiger. They both came on to the teams...
- Steve Eubanks: Five early keys to a Team USA victory
Almost everyone agrees that this Ryder Cup should be very close. With that in mind, Steve Eubanks has come up with a priority list that Team USA should focus on to get off to a great start.
- TJ Auclair: Enjoy Ryder Cup, but keep it respectful
By T.J. Auclair, PGA.com Interactive Producer MEDINAH, Ill. – You’d be hard-pressed to find a sporting event more emotionally charged than the Ryder Cup. You’d also be hard-pressed to find a more emotional professional athlete than Bubba Watson, who says he cries at least...
- Wednesday, September 26, 2012
- Brandt Snedeker hopes hot streak with putter continues
By T.J. Auclair, PGA.com Interactive Producer MEDINAH, Ill. – History has proven time and again that hot putters win the Ryder Cup. Right now, the two hottest putters on the planet are Rory McIlroy and Brandt Snedeker. Since they play for Europe and the United States, respectively,...
- Steve Eubanks: Tiger and Phil growing as leaders
Neither Tiger Woods nor Phil Mickelson has excelled in the Ryder Cup. Nevertheless, Steve Eubanks notes, they have become Team USA’s leaders, the go-to guys for advice and motivation.
- Captain's Blog: A passionate event
U.S. Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love III has been pretty emotional when talking about his team this week. In his latest captain's blog, Love explains it's all a part of the Ryder Cup.