- Wednesday, September 26, 2012
- A Quick Nine: When I think Ryder Cup, I think...
When you think about the Ryder Cup, what exactly is it that you think of? That's the question we posed to our friends in PGA.com Facebook Nation and we received some great answers.
- Tuesday, September 25, 2012
- A look at the Ryder Cup from past players' perspective
Dave Senko, a media official on the Champions Tour, spoke to several past Ryder Cup participants from both the U.S. and Europe. Here's a look at what the players had to say.
- Steve Eubanks: Interesting hints on Day 1 of practice
Steve Eubanks spent Tuesday out bird-dogging the teams as they made their first forays around Medinah. What he saw in the practice pairings offered big clues as to who will play wth whom.
- Captain's Blog: The big week is finally here
It's been a long time in the making, but U.S. Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love III is delighted that Ryder Cup week at Medinah is finally here. Love explains in his latest blog entry.
- Monday, September 24, 2012
- Steve Eubanks: It's time for both teams to transition
The Ryder Cup officially kicked off Monday afternoon. Now, says Steve Eubanks comes the interesting part – seeing the results of all the preparation, communication and team-building.
- RyderCup.com to serve as online, mobile and social destination for 2012 Ryder Cup
Rydercup.com, managed by Turner Sports as part of PGA.com, will provide extensive online, mobile and social coverage during the 2012 Ryder Cup, the world’s premier international team golf event. From Friday, Sept. 28 to Sunday, Sept. 30, fans will have complete access to live streaming...
- U.S. fans encouraged to wear red on Sunday
MEDINAH, Ill. – The PGA of America is inviting fans to participate in a “RED OUT” in support of the U.S. Ryder Cup team on Sunday, Sept. 30, the final day of the 39th Ryder Cup at Medinah Country Club. Fans attending the Ryder Cup are encouraged to wear red clothing on Sunday at...
- Local Knowledge: Chicago
Going to Chicago this week? PGA Professional Nick Becks offers his advice on how to get the most out of the great golf, dining and sightseeing that this week’s Ryder Cup host city has to offer.
- Saturday, September 22, 2012
- Giant Ryder Cup golf balls to be sold at auction
The Ryder Cup is the biggest event in golf, and one of the biggest ways the Chicago area is marking the occasion is by displaying a collection of gigantic golf balls. As part of the Ryder Cup festivities, artists and celebrities have teamed up to create a collection of three-foot golf balls...
- Friday, September 21, 2012
- U.S. Ryder Cup team directs $2.6 million to outreach programs
By PGA of America PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- United States Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love III and his Team made a commitment prior to their much-anticipated meeting with Europe in the 39th Ryder Cup. By participating in the 2012 Ryder Cup, the U.S. Team and Captain will direct $2.6 million to...