CAPTAIN'S BLOG ARCHIVE
- Sunday, September 30, 2012
- Captain's Blog: The honor of my golfing life
U.S. Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love III called his captaincy, 'the honor of my golfing life.' He wishes it had ended differently, but -- Love says -- he enjoyed it immensely.
- Saturday, September 29, 2012
- Captain's Blog: No time to look ahead
U.S. Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love III is thrilled with his team's 10-6 lead going into Sunday's singles. However, he's not going to allow his players to get ahead of themselves.
- Friday, September 28, 2012
- Captain's Blog: Cold day, hot start
In his latest blog entry, U.S. Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love III talks about finally getting to the golf and how his team rebounded from a slow start to take an early 5-3 lead over Europe.
- Thursday, September 27, 2012
- Captain's Blog: Sending a message
Davis Love III is determined to make sure these 39th matches at Medinah remain friendly. In his latest blog, Love explains that was the message of his Opening Ceremony speech.
- Wednesday, September 26, 2012
- Captain's Blog: A passionate event
U.S. Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love III has been pretty emotional when talking about his team this week. In his latest captain's blog, Love explains it's all a part of the Ryder Cup.
- Tuesday, September 25, 2012
- Captain's Blog: The big week is finally here
It's been a long time in the making, but U.S. Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love III is delighted that Ryder Cup week at Medinah is finally here. Love explains in his latest blog entry.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2012
- Captain's Blog: The team is set
In his latest Captain's Blog, Davis Love III talks about the excitement around making his four captain's selections to round out the 2012 U.S. team.
- Wednesday, August 8, 2012
- Captain's Blog: A big week ahead
By Davis Love III U.S. Ryder Cup Captain KIAWAH ISLAND, S.C. -- After all this planning, we're now just 51 days away from the first ball being struck at Medinah in the Ryder Cup. But first, we have the PGA Championship this week and it'll be really nice to have the points list done....
- Wednesday, June 20, 2012
- Captain's Blog: Closing in on Medinah
By Davis Love III U.S. Ryder Cup Captain Since my last blog entry, I'm back from that rib injury and playing well, which I'm really excited about. Things have been great on the course lately. I had a tie for 16th at the Memorial. The next day, I qualified for the U.S. Open. Later that...
- Tuesday, April 10, 2012
- Captain's Blog: Forced time off
By Davis Love III U.S. Ryder Cup Captain I've been keeping very busy lately, but not much of that has been with my golf game aside from some short game practice. During the week of the Transitions Championship, I was out snowboarding in Sun Valley, Idaho. Believe it or not, I had a nasty...