A suite will provide the opportunity to entertain 30 guests each day in a reserved area within a large, two-floor climate-controlled structure featuring ceiling-to-floor glass front windows. Companies may conduct business and entertain guests in their private suite with easy access to the venue's food areas and bars. The unique atmosphere of Hole 1 at the Ryder Cup is unlike anything in golf. The suites offer guests a first-hand experience of this excitement.
• 30 suite tickets with access to grounds (Wed – Sun)
• 30 grounds tickets on Tuesday
• 15 daily on-site parking passes
Food & Beverage
• Continental breakfast, lunch, six-hour open bar, afternoon food service & desserts
• The suites feature multiple food areas, bars, tables and executive restrooms in a common space located behind your suite
• Each suite will be assigned for the week and offers table seating and soft seating, television, company signage, air/heat, carpet, lighting, florals, etc.
• Preferred access to reserve hotels/home rentals and golf