Guests headed to grand opening of Ryder Cup shops should park at Chanhassen High School
Due to more rain forecasted for the Twin Cities this weekend, guests who plan to attend the Grand Opening of the Ryder Cup Shops should plan to park at Chanhassen High School, located at 2200 Lyman Blvd., Chanhassen – three miles from Hazeltine National Golf Club. Continuous shuttle service will run from the high school beginning at 9:30 a.m., and the trip will take about 10 minutes.
The Ryder Cup Shops will be open Saturday, Sept. 24 through Monday, Sept. 26 from 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Hazeltine National Golf Club in Chaska, Minnesota.
No tickets or credentials are needed for the public to attend the Grand Opening weekend.
Events through the remainder of Grand Opening weekend include:
Saturday, Sept. 24
- American Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love III from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- American Marshals from 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 25
- Former Minnesota Viking, and Pro Football Hall of Famer Randall McDaniel from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Former USA soccer player, and St. Paul native, Tony Sanneh from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 1980 “Miracle on Ice” Olympic hockey team members Neal Broten, John Harrington, and Rob McClanahan from 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 26
- Former Minnesota Viking, and Pro Football Hall of Famer John Randle from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- American Marshals from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.