Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. Subject to the these Terms and Conditions, all persons who complete the compulsory fields in Ryder Cup Europe’s on-line Ryder Cup ticket registration form, and submit this form by clicking the submit button before the stipulated closing deadline will be entered into a free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) to win a selection of Official Ryder Cup merchandise (the “Prize”).
2. This Prize Draw is not open to employees of PGA European Tour (“European Tour”) or its group companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. Ryder Cup Europe reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
3. Participation in this Prize Draw is free and open to persons who are 18 years or over who complete the form and register for a ticket account at //www.rydercup.com/tickets. Only one entry per person is permitted. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. The Prize Draw shall be void where prohibited by local laws.
4. The winner will be selected at random by a draw from all eligible entries conducted by Ryder Cup Europe. An independent observer shall supervise the draw. The draw shall take place at 10am on 01 July 2017. All eligible entries shall be included in the draw.
5. The decision of Ryder Cup Europe is final on all matters relating to this Prize Draw and these terms and conditions, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
6. Ryder Cup Europe assumes that by entering into the Prize Draw, the parents or guardians of all entrants have consented to that person's entry into the Prize Draw and these rules. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and should be able to demonstrate to Ryder Cup Europe’s satisfaction that their parent/ guardian has given their consent to such entry.
7. No purchase is necessary in order to participate in this Prize Draw.
8. Ryder Cup Europe shall notify the winner via email by 2 July 2017 or as soon as reasonably practical. If the Prize is declined, or a winner cannot be contacted by 15 July 2017 an alternative winner may be chosen.
9. The winner may be asked to participate in further publicity connected with this promotion. By entering this Prize Draw the entrant agrees to his or her name and image being used by Ryder Cup Europe in this way and in related publicity following the draw. No compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
10. Ryder Cup Europe’s ticket terms and conditions will also apply to the receipt of the Prize. Ryder Cup Europe may at its discretion substitute the prize for a suitable alternative.
11. No cash or other alternative can be requested by the winner and proof of identity satisfactory to Ryder Cup Europe may be required to collect the Prize.
12. The winner will be given an option of either a men’s or ladies’ pre-selected range of merchandise that shall not have a full retail value of less than £750. Best efforts will be made to accommodate the winner’s sizing request but Ryder Cup Europe reserves the right to substitute unavailable sizes for another item of the same value or another size of the same item.
13. By accepting the Prize, winners agree that Ryder Cup Europe may publish their names and address towns/counties in any media in connection with the Prize Draw. The names of winners will be available on written request to Ryder Cup Europe.
14. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English Courts will have jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
15. The promoter is: Ryder Cup Europe, European Tour Building, Wentworth Drive, Virginia Water, Surrey, GU25 4LX.