- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply in relation to orders for and the purchase of Tickets and Ryder Cup Travel Cards available at www.rydercup.com/tickets on the website edited by RC18CL.
- Conditions of use of Tickets are separately documented in the 2018 Ryder Cup Ticket Terms and Conditions and are available at www.rydercup.com/tickets. Those 2018 Ryder Cup Ticket Terms and Conditions incorporate the Ground Regulations which are available at: www.rydercup.com/2018-ground-regulations-terms-and-conditions.
- These Terms are in addition to and separate from the 2018 Ryder Cup Ticket Terms and Conditions relating to use of Tickets and the Ground Regulations.
- BY SUBMITTING AN ORDER TO PURCHASE TICKETS AND RYDER CUP TRAVEL CARDS, EACH TICKET ACCOUNT HOLDER IS DEEMED TO BE AWARE OF AND TO HAVE IRREVOCABLY ACCEPTED (FOR AND ON BEHALF OF HIM/HERSELF AND ANY OF THE GUESTS WHOSE DETAILS HE/SHE HAS INCLUDED IN SUCH ORDER) THE TERMS, THE 2018 Ryder Cup TICKET Terms and Conditions AND THE GROUND REGULATIONS.
- Unless otherwise defined in this article 5, capitalised terms shall bear the meanings given to them in the 2018 Ryder Cup Ticket Terms and Conditions. In these Terms, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
“2018 Ryder Cup Ticket Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions which govern the use of all Tickets and admission to the Event;
“Client” means either the Consumer or Non-Professional or the Corporate, which completes the registration form to create a Ticket Account;
“Consumer” means any natural person who is acting for purposes which are outside his/her trade, business, craft, profession or farming business;
“Corporate” means any natural or legal person, public or private, who/which is acting for purposes which are inside his/her/its trade, business, craft, profession or business, including where it/he/she is acting in the name or on behalf of another professional;
“Event” means The 2018 Ryder Cup Match to be held at the Venue;
“FFG Member” means a member of the Fédération Française de Golf for the 2017 calendar year;
“Ground Regulations” means those regulations that govern the access to and use of the Venue from time to time (including any amendments thereto) which are referred to and defined in the 2018 Ryder Cup Ticket Terms and Conditions and which shall be available on, or shall otherwise be accessible via, www.rydercup.com (the "Official 2018 Ryder Cup Website");
“Guest” means a person for whom a Purchaser has bought a Ticket and whose details have been submitted by the Purchaser as part of the process of purchasing that Ticket;
“Non-Professional” means any legal person which is acting for purposes which are outside its trade, business, craft or profession;
“Photographic Identification” means either an original passport, an original EU driver’s licence (with photocard and counterpart) or an original European Identity Card;
“Purchaser” means a Ticket Account Holder who has ordered and paid for Tickets and who is therefore registered in RC18CL’s records as the original purchaser of those Tickets;
“RC18CL” means the French Branch of Ryder Cup 2018 Commercial Limited, whose principal office is at Multiburo Trocadero, 14 avenue d’Eylau, 75016, Paris, a wholly owned subsidiary of RCE;
“RCE” means Ryder Cup Europe LLP and its successors and assigns;
“RCE Group” means Ryder Cup Europe LLP and the PGA European Tour and all subsidiaries;
“Ryder Cup Travel Card” means a ticket/pass issued at a cost in addition to that of a Ticket in accordance with these Terms which shall enable the bearer of the same to make use of designated public transport services within Paris and from/to the Venue;
“Ticket” means any official ticket, pass or other accreditation for entry to the Event as defined in the 2018 Ryder Cup Ticket Terms and Conditions;
“Ticket Account” means the online account that enables a Ticket Account Holder to buy Tickets;
“Ticket Account Holder” means the Client who has registered for a Ticket Account;
“Ticket Holder” means the end user of a Ticket (i.e. a Purchaser or his/her Guest); and
“Venue” means Le Golf National, Saint-Quentin-En-Yvelines, France.
- RC18CL TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SALE OR PURPORTED SALE OF TICKETS BY OR THROUGH THE SECONDARY MARKET OR ON UNAUTHORISED PLATFORMS (I.E. OTHER THAN VIA THE OFFICIAL 2018 RYDER CUP WEBSITE, VIA THE OFFICIAL HOSPITALITY PROGRAMME OR VIA THE OFFICIAL TICKET & ACCOMMODATION PROGRAMME). RC18CL REMINDS CLIENTS THAT TICKETS PURCHASED IN ANY SUCH MANNER ARE NOT VALID.
- RC18CL processes orders for Tickets from all over the world. Tickets may only be purchased by Ticket Account Holders. A Ticket Account Holder may only register for one (1) Ticket Account.
- To create a Ticket Account (and therefore become a Ticket Account Holder), the Client must complete the online registration form on the Official 2018 Ryder Cup Website at: www.rydercup.com/tickets. Online registration is free of charge and only takes a few minutes. Registration closes at 23.59hrs (BST) on Wednesday 27th September 2017.
In order to register and become a Ticket Account holder, the Client will need to provide basic contact details. If the Client is an FFG Member, the Client may register with his/her FFG licence number until 31st July 2017, after which date the Client will only be able to submit his/her registration in the same way as the remainder of the general public.
- The Client must be 18 years old or over and require a valid email address. If the Client plans to buy tickets for other people, they all need to be registered or added to his/her Ticket Account. This facility will be made available (for up to 3 friends and/or family members) during the Ticket Account activation period when Ticket Account Holders may activate their Ticket Accounts by completing extra information (a standard passport photograph may be requested).
- It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure the authenticity and accuracy of all details submitted during the registration process. Should the Client provide any false, incomplete or out-of-date information, RC18CL shall be entitled to refuse to create, or deactivate, a Ticket Account and neither RC18CL nor any member of the RCE Group shall be liable for the incorrect entry of any data in connection with any Ticket Account, technical malfunctions of the internet or failure of computer hardware or software that prevent completion of registration for a Ticket Account.
- Each Client will receive an email when his/her registration submission is received, followed by a second email confirming (or rejecting) the Ticket Account registration. If the Client has not received a confirmation email within 48 hours of having submitted his/her online registration, the Client must check his/her spam folder or contact email@example.com.
- The Ticket Account Holder shall receive a unique access code which will enable him/her to log in, access his/her Ticket Account and place orders for Tickets, Ryder Cup Travel Cards, car parking passes etc. The Ticket Account Holder is responsible for the confidentiality of his/her access code and, unless proven otherwise, any internet connection and transmission of data via the Ticket Account shall be deemed to have been made by the Ticket Account Holder. For this purpose, the Ticket Account Holder has the opportunity to log out from his/her Ticket Account after every session of use. Ticket Account Holders can request a new access code by clicking on the appropriate button on the Ticket Account login page.
- FFG Members who are Ticket Account Holders may purchase Tickets during the reserved pre-sale period for themselves and other FFG Members. Purchases of Tickets by FFG Members intended for Guests who are not FFG Members will be cancelled.
- Ticket purchases by each Ticket Account Holder are subject to the following limits:
(a) a maximum of 4 (four) Tickets for any single day; and
(b) a maximum of 8 (eight) Tickets in aggregate.
- For safety and security reasons and for the successful staging of the Event, children younger than 5 years old shall not be admitted to the Venue. Minors younger than 16 years old at the time of entry to the Venue must have their own valid Ticket, be accompanied by and under the responsibility of an adult in possession of a valid Ticket who shall ensure compliance by them with the 2018 Ryder Cup Ticket Terms and Conditions and the Ground Regulations (failing which the minor and accompanying adult shall be refused admission to, or ejected from, the Venue and in such circumstances no refund shall be given).
- A Ticket Account Holder must submit his/her order for Tickets (together with any Ryder Cup Travel Cards, grandstand passes or car parking passes) using the online facility made available by RC18CL.
The process for the purchase of Tickets is as follows:
- select the category of Tickets and quantities;
- select the delivery method;
- select the payment method (credit card or debit card or pre-paid card online);
- validation of the content of the cart by clicking on the button "order with obligation to pay";
- confirmation of the purchase by clicking on the button "confirm my purchase";
- acceptance of these Terms, the 2018 Ryder Cup Ticket Terms and Conditions and the Ground Regulations;
- validation of the payment;
- reception, as soon as possible, of an email acknowledging receipt of the purchase and its payment.
Before clicking on the button "confirm my purchase", the Ticket Account Holder will be able to visualize during these different steps the detail of his/her order as well as its total price and come back to the previous pages in order to correct possible mistakes or modify the order.
17. Notwithstanding any other rights of cancellation by RC18CL herein, RC18CL shall be entitled to cancel or invalidate all or part of any such order within 2 (two) clear business days, due to:
- the unavailability in all or in part of the Tickets ordered;
- the Ticket Account Holder's lack of sufficient solvency;
- the lack of payment by the Ticket Account Holder on due date of all or part of a previous order, regardless of the concerned Tickets;
- the non-compliance by the Ticket Account Holder with any of his/her obligations pursuant to a previous or current order, regardless of the concerned Tickets, including in particular the provision by deadlines stipulated by RC18CL of certain personal data relating to him/herself and the Guests whom he/she intends shall be the Ticket Holders (including children between the ages of 6 and 18 (but in relation to whom only a limited amount of personal data may be required)) such as (without limitation) name, address, data of birth, place of birth, nationality and a recent passport photograph;
- the participation, direct or indirect, of the Ticket Account Holder in any non-authorised sale of Tickets or of hospitality packages or in any other ambush marketing activity;
- any act of unfair competition of the Ticket Account Holder;
- the activity or professional conduct of the Ticket Account Holder and/or of its personnel likely to undermine the image of the Event and/or of RC18CL;
- any unforeseeable and insurmountable act of a third party or event of force majeure preventing, directly or indirectly, the completion of the order.
In case of cancellation or invalidation of the order, RC18CL shall immediately inform the Ticket Account Holder/Purchaser who shall then be refunded without delay and at the latest within 14 (fourteen) days of his/her payment.
However, Ticket orders submitted by the same Ticket Account Holder from a duplicate Ticket Account (i.e. contrary to article 7 above) are liable to be cancelled or otherwise invalidated and in such circumstances RC18CL shall not be obliged to refund any sums paid by the Ticket Account Holder if the Ticket Account Holder acted in bad faith.
18. Once an order for Tickets has been completed and received by RC18CL, the relevant Tickets have been allocated and payment in full for such Tickets has been confirmed, the Ticket Account Holder will be provided with a confirmation of purchase (incorporating the Terms, the 2018 Ryder Cup Ticket Terms and Conditions and the Ground Regulations) and a booking reference number and, at which time, the Ticket Account Holder shall become a “Purchaser”.
19. The archiving of orders and associated electronic confirmations sent to Purchasers is made by RC18CL on reliable and durable backup media. They may be requested by writing to Customer Service, the details of which are set out in article 45 hereof, or can be consulted in the Ticket Account.
20. Subject to the provisions of applicable law, RC18CL shall not be liable in any manner for any technical malfunction of the internet, or of the Official 2018 Ryder Cup Website, or any failure of computer hardware or software that may prevent the completion of a registration for a Ticket Account, or of an order for the Tickets.
21. The RCE Group takes pride in ensuring that disabled people shall not be discriminated against and will, to the extent reasonably practicable, accommodate disabled people at the Event.
22. A limited number of Tickets shall be available exclusively for use by wheelchair users. Such Ticket Holders shall each be issued with a Ticket which entitles them to bring one (1) accompanying individual with them (without further charge).
Price and Payment TERMS
23. The provision and cost of the equipment (such as computers and phones) used by the Ticket Account Holder for making a purchase shall be borne exclusively by him/her, as well as telecommunications costs arising from its use. The Ticket Account Holder is also solely responsible to ensure that he/she has an electronic mailbox in good working order so as to enable the purchase process.
24. The price of the Ticket shall be the price set on the RC18CL ticketing platform. All prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes (including TVA/VAT or other sales tax that may apply) but exclusive of any booking fees and collection or secure delivery fees.
RC18CL may also invoice the Purchaser the price of additional services expressly requested by the latter and the cost of which has been pre-agreed.
25. Payments shall be made by credit card or debit card or pre-paid card only, to the exclusion of any other payment method. When the payment for Tickets is made by the Ticket Account Holder using a credit card or debit card or pre-paid card, this payment card must be registered in his/her name and at his/her address.
Any and all bank or other charges incurred as a result of monetary transfer or currency conversion will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
Any sum which is not paid by the Consumer or Non Professional with the status of Purchaser, on the due date as provided for on the invoice shall automatically and without prior notice lead to the application of a late penalty of 5% of the unpaid amount, payable the day following the payment date mentioned on the invoice.
Any late or non-payment by the Professional with the status of Purchaser, will entail automatic application, without any prior notice, of:
- on the one hand, a fixed charge for recovery costs amounted to 40 euros, without prejudice to the possibility for RC18CL to claim additional compensation should the recovery costs incurred be higher than the amount of the fixed charge; and
- on the other hand, a late payment interest, corresponding to the interest rate applied by the European Central Bank to its most recent refinancing operation plus 10 percentage points, on the sum excluding taxes that remains due to RC18CL. In accordance with French law, this interest rate shall not be lower than three times the legal interest rate. As a consequence, RC18CL will automatically, if the case may be, increase the interest rate referred to above so that it is never lower than three times the legal interest rate. The interests will be payable from the date of payment indicated on the invoice until full payment. Any month, once started, shall be integrally due. The fixed charge for recovery costs and the late payment interests will be payable cash upon receipt of the corresponding invoice and without prejudice to any other rights and remedies that may apply.
Cancellations and Amendments
26. All sales of Tickets are final. For Purchasers within the category of “Consumer” or “Non-Professional”, as the sale of a Ticket constitutes a service of leisure activity to be supplied on a determined date, the provisions of Article L 221-18 of the French Consumer Code relating to the right of withdrawal are not applicable to the purchase of Tickets.
Cancellation and Amendments by the Purchaser
27. After the confirmation of the purchase by RC18CL, the Purchaser cannot rescind or cancel her/his Ticket except for any unforeseeable and insurmountable act of a third party or event of force majeure as defined under Article 1218 of the French Civil Code or recognised by French courts. In all other cases, the Purchaser cannot elect to return, exchange or alter any order or any Ticket which has been sold without RC18CL’s written consent (at RC18CL’s sole discretion).
Cancellation by RC18CL
28. After the confirmation of the purchase by RC18CL, RC18CL cannot rescind or cancel the Tickets except for any unforeseeable and insurmountable act of a third party or event of force majeure as defined under Article 1218 of the French Civil Code or recognised by French courts.
29. Conditions relating to refunds for Tickets are separately documented in articles 21 to 26 of the 2018 Ryder Cup Ticket Terms and Conditions and are available at www.rydercup.com/tickets.
Ryder Cup Travel Cards
30. Ryder Cup Travel Cards will be available to purchase through the Official 2018 Ryder Cup Website. The order, the purchase and the cancellation of these Ryder Cup Travel Cards shall be governed by the provisions in respect on the order, the purchase and the cancellation of Tickets provided for in articles 6 to 20 above.
A Ryder Cup Travel Card (a Paris Navigo Smart Card) consists on a week pass valid for travel on/to:
- central Paris and all Zones 1-5
- bus, Metro, RER, Ile-de-France (Transilien) trains (not TGV)
- ORY Airport (Orly, Zone 4) using the Orlyval bus “Orlybus” (not Orlyval train from Antony Station)
- Airport CDG (Zone 5)
- Disneyland Paris (Zone 5)
- Chateau de Versailles (Zone 4)
- Shuttle buses (from train stations) to and from the Venue
31. Ryder Cup Travel Cards are valid only from 00:00hrs on Monday 24th September 2018 to 23:59:59hrs on Sunday 30th September 2018.
32. Ryder Cup Travel Cards are for travel only, are not valid for admission to the Venue or the Event and are STRICTLY NON-TRANSFERABLE and MUST NOT BE RE-SOLD.
33. Ryder Cup Travel Card holders are responsible for all Ryder Cup Travel Cards in their possession. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the same may render them useless and result in them being unusable. RC18CL shall not be liable for or otherwise compensate any holder of a Ryder Cup Travel Card for lost, stolen, forgotten or damaged Ryder Cup Travel Cards. DUPLICATE/REPLACEMENT RYDER CUP TRAVEL CARDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED BY RC18CL.
34. Tickets (and, if purchased, Ryder Cup Travel Cards) will be delivered within the relevant time-frame indicated on the order via secure carrier to the address of the Purchaser (as provided during the purchase process) and may require a signature upon receipt. Tickets/Ryder Cup Travel Cards will not be delivered to any other address (including to Post Office boxes (or similar).
35. Tickets may be issued by RC18CL in the form of RFID devices, which may require activation by the Ticket Holder prior to entry into the Venue. Entry to the Venue may be refused if the RFID device has not been activated in advance. NOTE THAT THE ACTIVATION OF AN RFID DEVICE (AS MAY CONSTITUTE A TICKET) AND THE SUBSEQUENT USE OF THE SAME SHALL ENTITLE RC18CL TO DEEM THAT THE TICKET HOLDER HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF AND HAS ACCEPTED THE TERMS AND 2018 Ryder Cup TICKET Terms and Conditions (INCLUDING THE GROUND REGULATIONS). RFID DEVICES ARE PERSONAL AND THE PHOTOGRAPH AND OTHER INFORMATION REGISTERED IN THE RFID CHIP MUST CORRELATE TO THE TICKET HOLDER USING THE SAME. RC18CL (AND ANY AUTHORISED PERSON) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO (OR TO EJECT FROM THE VENUE) ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO GAIN ENTRY TO THE VENUE OR OTHERWISE FOUND TO BE USING AN RFID DEVICE REGISTERED TO ANOTHER TICKET HOLDER.
36. Where there is not enough time to deliver Tickets, the Purchaser will be advised at the time of purchase of the arrangements for the collection of Tickets (whether from an official 2018 Ryder Cup box office or as RC18CL may otherwise authorise). If Tickets are to be collected at an official 2018 Ryder Cup box office, only the Purchaser may collect the Tickets and then only upon presentation of a booking reference number, one piece of Photographic Identification and the payment card used to make the purchase (if applicable). If the payment card used to make the purchase will expire before the date of collection, the Purchaser must notify RC18CL of the change of card details prior to collection.
37. RC18CL shall be responsible for any Ticket that is lost prior to delivery, and shall supply a substitute/replacement and cancel the original. The Purchaser is responsible for any Ticket that is lost after being delivered.
If Tickets have not been received 14 (fourteen) days before the day of the Event to which they relate, it is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser to contact Customer Service the details of which are set out in article 45 hereof.
38. RC18CL respects the privacy of the Ticket Account Holder, the Purchaser and his/her Guests and strictly complies with the French laws in force on the protection of privacy and civil liberties. Thus, RC18CL does not collect any information relating to the Client, the Ticket Account Holder, the Purchaser and his/her Guests without their knowledge and without their consent.
The process for ordering and/or validating Tickets may require the Purchaser and/or Guests to provide personal data relating to him/herself and the Guests whom he/she intends shall be the Ticket Holders (including children between the ages of 6 and 18 (but in relation to whom only a limited amount of personal data may be required). Such personal data may include (but may not be limited to) the name, address, date of birth, place of birth, nationality and a recent passport photograph of the relevant Ticket Holder.
A Ticket Holder’s personal data is collected and used by RC18CL as the controller of the data being processed. Personal data may also be transferred (subject to non-disclosure obligations) to companies which contribute to the processing of orders made by the Ticket Account Holders as well as to service providers in charge of the management of the Official 2018 Ryder Cup Website. RC18CL shall be entitled to share such personal data with its ticketing services supplier, ticketing fulfilment provider, the police and/or security services and/or local authorities or otherwise for the administration of ticket purchase requests and the safety and security of the Event.
Personal data will also be used for the processing of Ticket orders, monitoring the commercial relationship between the Ticket Account Holder/Purchaser and his/her Guests and RC18CL as well as for the purposes of feedback, commercial statistics, prospecting (marketing), assignment, licence or exchange of the Ticket Account Holder’s/the Purchaser’s and his/her Guests' personal data, management of requests for access, rectification and opposition.
Such data will not be transferred to third parties for advertising or marketing purposes without the Ticket Account Holder’s/Purchaser’s and his/her Guests' consent. RC18CL will not sell or license any personal data collected without the express prior consent of the relevant data subject.
Depending on the choices made at the time of Ticket purchase, RC18CL may be entitled to pass on Ticket Account Holder/Purchaser/Guest data to Event sponsors and partner companies as indicated in the order process, and accordingly such Ticket Account Holder/Purchaser/Guest may receive offers from those Event sponsors and partner companies.
Pursuant to the provisions of French law No.78-17 of January 6, 1978 (modified), each person whose personal data are collected has a right of opposition, of access, or correction and of deletion of his/her data. He/she may exercise this right at any time by writing to RC18CL’s Customer Service by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail (Ryder Cup 2018 Commercial Limited, Multiburo Trocadero, 14 avenue d’Eylau, 75016, Paris, France). He/she will have to prove his/her identity by attaching to his/her request a copy of his/her Photographic Identification and to indicate in his/her email or mail his/her first name and last name and any relevant booking or account reference.
The data identified by an asterisk on the registration form and the order form are necessary for the processing of the Ticket Account Holder’s order, the performance of associated services and the monitoring of commercial relationships. In the absence of such data, RC18CL will not be able to process the order for Tickets and neither the Purchaser nor his/her Guests will be able to access the Event and the various proposed services. Other data requested is intended to improve the Ticket Account Holder’s/Purchaser’s experience and is therefore optional and the Ticket Account Holder/Purchaser is free not to provide it.
The data collected are kept in a secure location accessible only by authorised employees. Any electronic backup procedures for the data collected are also compliant with French laws relating to personal data.
Personal data collected from the Ticket Account Holder/Purchaser/Guests are kept for the necessary time and as long as he/she has not asked for its destruction by RC18CL. In any event, personal data are not kept for more than 3 years from the end of the Event.
In case Tickets are bought by, lawfully allocated to or otherwise issued by way of contract to, any legal entity, the latter must certify on the order form that it has: (a) informed the persons benefitting from the Tickets and whose personal data are required and collected, of the collection of their data, the purposes of the processing, the recipients of such data and their right of opposition; and (b) obtained from them their express consent to communicate their data to RC18CL and allow its use according to the choices expressed by the legal entity on the order form.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
39. If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms.
40. No alterations to these Terms may be made by the Client, the Ticket Account Holder, the Purchaser and his/her Guests except with the express written consent of RC18CL. RC18CL reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time, it being acknowledged that such amendments shall not be applicable to orders of Tickets that have already been placed with RC18CL except in the case of amendments that are required for security reasons or due to force majeure or which do not materially alter the rights and obligations of a Purchaser.
41. These Terms have been drafted in French and in English. In the event of any discrepancy between the texts, the French version shall prevail with respect to francophone Purchasers. With respect to non-francophone Purchasers, the English text shall prevail.
42. THE INTERPRETATION AND PERFORMANCE OF These TERMS, AS WELL AS ANY INSTRUMENTS WHICH WOULD RESULT FROM OR BE THE CONSEQUENCE OF THEM, ARE SUBJECT TO FRENCH LAW AND THIS IS REGARDLESS OF THE PLACE OF THE ORDER, THE NATIONALITY OF THE CLIENT/THE TICKET ACCOUNT HOLDER/THE PURCHASER AND HIS/HER GUESTS AND HIS/HER ADDRESS.
43. For Consumer and non-professional
In the event of a dispute, an amicable solution shall be SOUGHT IN PRIORITY TO ANY LEGAL ACTION. to this end, AND IN THE FIRST INSTANCE, THE CLIENT/THE TICKET ACCOUNT HOLDER/THE PURCHASER/the ticket holder is asked To contact rc18cl's customer service (CONTACT DETAILS FOR WHICH ARE SET OUT IN ARTICLE 45 below) indicating his/her LAST NAME, first name, address, email and where appropriate the ORDER CONFIRMATION/TICKET number.
THE CLIENT/THE TICKET ACCOUNT HOLDER/THE PURCHASER/the ticket holder MAY also use mediation. THE MEDIATOR IS NEITHER A JUDGE NOR AN ARBITRATOR; HE/SHE IS A NEUTRAL AND IMPARTIAL THIRD PARTY, INDEPENDENT FROM RC18CL. To this end, rc18cl proposes to THE CLIENT/the TICKET ACCOUNT HOLDER/THE PURCHASER/the ticket holder to use, free of charge, THE CMAP – CENTRE DE MÉDIATION ET D’ARBITRAGE DE PARIS (CENTER FOR MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION OF PARIS), 39 AVENUE FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT, 75008 PARIS - FRANCE.
THIS MEDIATION PROCEDURE MAY BE STARTED ONLY IF RC18CL’s CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS NOT REPLIED IN A SATISFACTORY MANNER TO THE CLIENT/THE TICKET ACCOUNT HOLDER/THE PURCHASER/the ticket holder'S WRITTEN REQUEST. IN THAT CASE, THE Client/THE TICKET ACCOUNT HOLDER/THE PURCHASER/the ticket holder MAY CONTACT THE MEDIATOR: (I) VIA THE "YOU ARE A CONSUMER" TAB on the CMAP WEBSITE (WWW.CMAP.FR); OR (II) BY EMAIL TO CONSOMMATION@CMAP.FR.
WHATEVER THE MEANS USED TO REFER TO CMAP, the Client/THE TICKET ACCOUNT HOLDER/THE PURCHASER/the ticket holder'S REQUEST SHOULD CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS IN ORDER TO BE PROCESSED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE:
- POSTAL, EMAIL AND TELEPHONE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE client/THE TICKET ACCOUNT HOLDER/THE PURCHASER/the ticket holder AND THE FULL NAME AND ADDRESS OF RC18CL;
- A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF THE FACTS AND PROOF OF PRIOR APPROACHES TO RC18CL.
ANY DISPUTE ARISING FROM THESE TERMS AND/OR ANY TICKET ACCOUNT CREATION AND/OR ANY ORDER WITH RC18CL AND/OR ANY SALE MADE BY RC18CL SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO THE RELEVANT COURTS.
44. FOR THE PROFESSIONAL
ANY DISPUTE ARISING FROM THESE TERMS AND/OR ANY TICKET ACCOUNT CREATION AND/OR ANY ORDER AND/OR ANY SALE MADE BY RC18CL SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE RELEVANT COURTS IN THE JURISDICTION OF THE PARIS COURT OF APPEAL, EVEN IN CASE OF INTRODUCTION OF THIRD PARTIES, PLURALITY OF DEFENDERS OR INCIDENTAL CLAIM.
45. For any further information or questions on these Terms and/or any Ticket Account creation and/or any order and/or any Tickets, RC18CL’s Customer Service is at the disposal of the Client/Ticket Account Holder/Purchaser/Guests from Monday to Friday between 1000 hours and 1600 hours (CET):
Phone: +44 (0) 1344 840681 (non-surcharged call from a fixed phone)
Postal Address: Ryder Cup 2018 Commercial Limited, Multiburo Trocadero, 14 avenue d’Eylau, 75016, Paris
© Ryder Cup Europe LLP 2017