Win a dream Ryder Cup wardrobe
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who complete the compulsory fields in Ryder Cup Europe LLP’s (“Ryder Cup”) on-line ‘Ryder Cup Ticket Registration Form’ at //www.rydercup.com/ticket and submit this form by clicking the ‘submit’ button before the stipulated closing deadline of 31 July 2017 will be entered into a free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) to win an official Ryder Cup merchandise package worth collectively more than seven hundred and fifty pounds (£750) (the “Prize”).
- Participation in the Prize Draw is open to persons who are aged 18 years or over. Only one entry per person is permitted. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. The Prize Draw shall be void where prohibited or restricted by local laws.
- This Prize Draw is not open to employees of PGA European Tour or any of its group companies, their families, agents or anyone else in any way connected with administration of the Prize Draw. Ryder Cup reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Ryder Cup accepts no responsibility for entries that are not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including without limitation technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
- One Prize Draw entry will be selected at random from all eligible entries (the “Winner”). An independent observer shall supervise the draw. The draw shall take place at 11am on 1 August 2017. All eligible entries shall be included in the draw.
- Ryder Cup shall notify the Winner via email using those details provided at entry on 2 August 2017. The Winner must provide Ryder Cup with a postal address to claim the Prize. Ryder Cup will make all necessary arrangements for the purposes of sending the Prize to the Winner within seven (7) days of being notified of the Winner’s postal address.
- If the Winner declines to accept the Prize or does not respond to Ryder Cup by 16 August 2017, then the Prize will be forfeited and Ryder Cup will be entitled to select another Winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The Winner shall select either one (1) package of men’s official merchandise or one (1) package of ladies’ official merchandise in the Winner’s preferred size from a pre-selected range as the Prize. Ryder Cup reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value, or in the nearest closest size if circumstances beyond Ryder Cup’s control make it necessary to do so.
- By entering into the Prize Draw, participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in this Prize Draw.
- The Winner may be asked to participate in further publicity connected with this promotion. By entering this Prize Draw the entrant agrees to his or her name and image being used by Ryder Cup in this way and in related publicity following the draw. No compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- Personal data supplied by the Winner during the course of the Prize Draw will be collected and used by Ryder Cup and may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for the fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash or other alternative is offered or can be requested by the Winner.
- The decision of Ryder Cup is final on all matters relating to this Prize Draw, the Prize and these Terms and Conditions, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- The award of the Prize to the Winner is subject to any local laws or restrictions and Ryder Cup reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or proceedings in connection with this Prize Draw.
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is: Ryder Cup Europe LLP, European Tour Building, Wentworth Drive, Virginia Water, Surrey, GU25 4LX, United Kingdom.