Cookies are small files stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer that are used to gather information regarding interactions with the Ryder Cup Europe section of rydercup.com (the “Site”) such as browser type, operating systems, IP address, device type, location, date and time of access. These cookies are placed on your device by us (“first party cookies”) or by third parties providing certain services to us such as analytics and advertising (“third party cookies”).
We use different types of cookies, including:
· Strictly necessary cookies: these enable you to navigate on the Site or provide certain basic features on the Site such as storing user names and passwords so that you don't have to log in at each session;
· Functionality cookies: these enhance the functionality of the Site by storing your preferences;
· Performance cookies: these improve the performance of the Site and provide you with a better user experience; and
· Behavioural advertising cookies: these tailor advertising served to you on the Site based on your browsing activity and the location from which you access the Site.
Examples of third party cookies we use are as follows:
These cookies are used by our analytics software, Adobe Analytics to identify unique visitors.
To find out more about Adobe Analytics and these cookies, please visit:
These third party cookies set an anonymous unique identifier for market research purpose.
To find out more, please visit:
By using the Site, you accept the use of the first party cookies and third party cookies in respect of the Site. You may turn off cookies or changing your preferences by changing your browser settings. More information is available here:
· Internet Explorer users: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
· Google Chrome users: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
· Safari users: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
More information about cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Last updated on 13 November 2019