Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Subject to the these Terms and Conditions, all persons who complete the compulsory fields in European Tour’s on-line Ryder Cup ticket registration form, and submit this form by clicking the submit button before the stipulated closing deadline will be entered into a free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) to win two season passes to attend the 2018 Ryder Cup held at Le Golf National, France (the “Prize”).
- This Prize Draw is not open to employees of PGA European Tour (“European Tour”) or its group companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. European Tour reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. The Prize Draw shall be void where prohibited by local laws.
- Participation in this Prize Draw is free and open to persons who are 18 years or over and who complete the form and register for a ticket account at //www.rydercup.com/tickets. Only one entry per person is permitted. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
- The winner will be selected at random by a draw from all eligible entries conducted by European Tour. An independent observer shall supervise the draw. The draw shall take place at 10am on 02 June 2017. All eligible entries shall be included in the draw.
- The decision of European Tour is final on all matters relating to this Prize Draw and these terms and conditions, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- European Tour assumes that by entering into the Prize Draw, the parents or guardians of all entrants have consented to that person's entry into the Prize Draw and these rules. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and should be able to demonstrate to European Tour’s satisfaction that their parent/ guardian has given their consent to such entry.
- No purchase is necessary in order to participate in this Prize Draw.
- European Tour shall notify the winner via email on 02 June 2017. If the Prize is declined, or a winner cannot be contacted by 15 June 2017 an alternative winner may be chosen.
- The winner may be asked to participate in further publicity connected with this promotion. By entering this Prize Draw the entrant agrees to his or her name and image being used by European Tour in this way and in related publicity following the draw. No compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- European Tour’s ticket terms and conditions will also apply to the receipt of the Prize. European Tour may at its discretion substitute the prize for a suitable alternative.
- No cash or other alternative can be requested by the winner and proof of identity satisfactory to European Tour may be required to collect the Prize.
- By accepting the Prize, winners agree that European Tour may publish their names and address towns/counties in any media in connection with the Prize Draw. The names of winners will be available on written request to European Tour.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English Courts will have jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
- The promoter is: PGA European Tour, European Tour Building, Wentworth Drive, Virginia Water, Surrey, GU25 4LX.