2018 RYDER CUP OFFICIAL HOSPITALITY PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Corporate)
- THE CONTRACT
- The Agreement is made between the French Branch of Ryder Cup 2018 Commercial Limited (TVA number FR 55 824 814 941) of Multiburo Trocadero, 14 avenue d’Eylau, 75016, Paris (“RC18CL”) and the Client on the terms and conditions set out herein.
- A Booking shall be made and a binding contract will be formed on the terms set out in this Agreement upon submission by the Client and receipt by RC18CL of a completed Booking Form.
Notwithstanding any other rights of cancellation by RC18CL herein, RC18CL shall be entitled to cancel or invalidate all or part of any such Booking within two (2) clear business days from RC18CL’s receipt of a Booking Form, due to:
- the unavailability in whole or in part of the booked Packages;
- the Client's lack of sufficient solvency;
- the lack of payment by the Client on due date of all or part of a previous or current Booking, regardless of the concerned Packages;
- the non-compliance by the Client with any of its obligations pursuant to a previous or current Booking, regardless of the concerned Packages;
- fraudulent activity or any behaviour of an abnormal nature;
- the participation, direct or indirect, of the Client in any unauthorised sale of tickets or of hospitality packages or in any other ambush marketing activity;
- any act of unfair competition of the Client;
- activity or professional conduct of the Client and/or of its personnel likely to undermine the image of the Event and/or of RC18CL;
- any act of a third party or event of force majeure preventing, directly or indirectly, the completion of the Booking.
- Package(s) is/are subject to availability.
- RC18CL reserves the right to sell a maximum of fifty (50) Packages (or, in the case of the Samuel Ryder Club, a maximum of 4 (four) Packages) per day to any one Client, its subsidiaries, associates and/or holding companies.
The following capitalised terms have the following meanings in these Hospitality Terms and Conditions:
“Agreement” means the arrangement between RC18CL and the Client for the Booking and fulfillment of selected Package(s) as set out herein, incorporating these Hospitality Terms and Conditions, the Ticket Terms and Conditions and the Ground Regulations;
“Apportioned Value” means the proportion of the Package Price apportioned by RC18CL to a particular day of a multi-day package;
“Booking” means receipt of a completed Booking Form by RC18CL;
“Booking Form” means the format of booking form required by RC18CL to be completed by the Client wishing to purchase a Package;
“Client” means the Corporate (person or company) which completes the Booking Form;
“Corporate” means any natural or legal person, public or private, who/which is acting for purposes which are inside his/her/its trade, business, craft, profession or business, including where he/she/it is acting in the name or on behalf of another professional;
“Event” means The 2018 Ryder Cup Match to be held at the Venue;
“Event Week” includes the official practice days and official match days;
“Ground Regulations” mean those regulations that govern the access to and use of the Venue from time to time (including any amendments thereto) which are referred to and defined in the Ticket Terms and Conditions and which shall be available on, or shall otherwise be accessible via, the Official 2018 Ryder Cup Website;
“Guest” means any relative, close friend, employee, colleague, legitimate business client (excluding any third party deemed a client by way of purchasing any Package) of the Client and/or any other person accompanying the Client to the Event to whom a Ticket may be transferred by the Client in accordance with this Agreement;
“Hospitality Terms and Conditions” mean the conditions set out in these 2018 Ryder Cup Official Hospitality Programme Terms and Conditions (Corporate);
“Official 2018 Ryder Cup Website” means www.rydercup.com;
“Package” means the hospitality package for the Event as set out in the Booking Form and as more particularly detailed in the Ryder Cup 2018 Official Hospitality Programme //assets.rydercupeurope.com/2018/rc-2018-hospitality-update-en.pdf, which Package will include a Ticket;
“Package Price” means the price of the Package as provided by RC18CL and set out on the Booking Form;
“RC18CL” means the French Branch of Ryder Cup 2018 Commercial Limited, the official and exclusive hospitality provider for The 2018 Ryder Cup, a wholly owned subsidiary of RCE;
“RCE” means Ryder Cup Europe LLP and its successors and assignees;
“RCE Group” means RCE, the PGA European Tour and their respective subsidiaries and branch offices of the same;
“Ticket” means any official ticket, pass or other accreditation for entry to the Event as defined in the Ticket Terms and Conditions;
“Ticket Terms and Conditions” mean those terms and conditions that govern and apply to all Tickets in respect of the Event available on the Official 2018 Ryder Cup Website;
“Venue” means Le Golf National, 2 avenue du golf, 78286 Guyancourt, France.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
- A deposit of 50% of the total Package Price (plus any applicable VAT, TVA or other sales tax that may apply) shall be paid to RC18CL within 28 days of the Booking or as otherwise detailed on the invoice.
- The balance of 50% the Package Price (plus any applicable VAT, TVA or other sales tax that may apply) is to be paid to RC18CL on or before 31 March 2018 or as otherwise detailed on the invoice.
- The deposit payment of 50% is non-refundable except where the Client cancels the Booking for reasons of duly proven force majeure.
- For all Booking Forms received after 1 April 2018, 100% of the Package Price (plus any applicable VAT, TVA or other sales tax that may apply) must be paid to RC18CL within 28 days of the Booking.
- For all Booking Forms received after 31 July 2018, 100% of the Package Price (plus any applicable VAT, TVA or other sales tax that may apply) must be paid to RC18CL on the date of Booking.
- For any requests received for upgrades and/or additional extras to the original Booking Form and agreed by RC18CL, payment shall be made to RC18CL within 28 days of agreement or the due date (if different) as detailed on the relevant invoice. For any requests received after 31 July 2018 for upgrades and/or extras to the original Booking Form, full payment to RC18CL must accompany such request and be made by electronic bank transfer, credit card or bankers draft only. The Client will be liable for all fees in respect of, and a variation shall be deemed binding in respect of, upgrades and/or additional extras upon agreement by RC18CL of any such request.
- If the above payment dates are not met by the Client, the Client will remain liable for the full Package Price but RC18CL shall also at its sole discretion be entitled to cancel the Booking by notice in writing and reallocate that Booking without prior reference to the Client.
Any late or non-payment will entail automatic application, without any prior notice, of:
- a fixed charge for recovery costs totalling €40, without prejudice to the possibility of RC18CL claiming additional compensation should the recovery costs incurred be higher than the amount of the fixed charge; and
- late payment interest, corresponding to the interest rate applied by the European Central Bank to its most recent refinancing operation plus 10 percentage points, on the sum excluding taxes that remains due to RC18CL. In accordance with French law, this interest rate shall not be lower than three times the legal interest rate. As a consequence, RC18CL will automatically, if the case may be, increase the interest rate referred to above so that it is never lower than three times the legal interest rate. Late payment interest will be payable from the date of payment indicated on the invoice until full payment. Late payment interest shall be due for the entirety of any month once that month has begun.
The fixed charge for recovery costs and late payment interest will be payable upon receipt of the corresponding invoice and without prejudice to any other rights and remedies that may apply.
- The sums stipulated in this clause represent liquidated damages to compensate RC18CL for all losses incurred as a result of such cancellation and the parties acknowledge that they comprise reasonable pre-estimates of actual loss. Insofar as not already received, payments are due within 14 days of cancellation.
- All Package Prices quoted are exclusive of any applicable VAT, TVA or other equivalent sales tax that may apply (which shall be payable to RC18CL at the applicable rate(s) prevailing at the date of invoice). The Client must pay to RC18CL any charges, duties or taxes levied by the Government or other competent authority in full on demand.
- All payments to RC18CL will be made in full in euros (unless otherwise set out on the invoice) without any deduction (including bank charges), set-off or withholding for any reason.
- CANCELLATIONS AND AMENDMENTS BY CLIENT
- The Client cannot rescind or cancel the Booking except for reasons of abnormally inclement weather or other natural causes, government action, strike, civil commotion, national or local disaster, fire, terrorism, threats of terrorism or other force majeure, which prevents the Client from making use of the hospitality the subject of the Booking.
In all other cases, the Client cannot elect to return, exchange or alter any Booking or any Package which has been sold without RC18CL’s written consent (to be given or withheld in RC18CL’s sole discretion).
- As the sale of a Package constitutes a service of leisure activity to be supplied on a determined date, the provisions of Article L 221-18 of the French Consumer Code relating to the right of withdrawal are not applicable to the purchase of Packages.
- CANCELLATION OR CURTAILMENT BY RC18CL
- RC18CL shall not be liable to refund any fees of any nature to the Client or otherwise be liable for any loss, damage or expense caused by cancellation, curtailment or change of schedule of the Event because of weather or other natural causes, government action, strike, civil commotion, national or local disaster, fire, terrorism, threats of terrorism, or other event of force majeure or because of an event beyond RC18CL’s control.
Accordingly, the Client acknowledges that it has been advised to obtain its own insurance to cover its losses in the case of events referred to in the above paragraph (such as accommodation and travel). It is strongly recommended that Clients take out their own insurance cover. The Client also acknowledges that it has either taken such insurance or it has, having been given advice, chosen not to do so.
- RC18CL shall refund the Package Price (or, if a multi-day Package has been bought, the Apportioned Value) where play is cancelled or postponed without any play before the gates have been opened. In cases in which the gates have been opened, RC18CL shall refund the Package Price (or, if a multi-day Package has been bought, the Apportioned Value) on a pro rata basis in respect of the hospitality services carried out.
However, the Package Price shall not be totally or partially refunded if play is totally or partially cancelled or postponed because of weather or other natural causes, government action, strike, civil commotion, national or local disaster, fire, terrorism, threats of terrorism, or other event of force majeure or because of an event beyond RC18CL’s control.
- If the Event is extended to the Monday, the Sunday ticket will allow entry to the Event (subject to the suitability of the Venue for spectators) but in this case no hospitality or catering will be provided.
- Any request for a refund from the Client must be received by RC18CL at the latest one year after the end of the Event. Requests for refunds shall be sent by email to: email@example.com or by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to: Ryder Cup 2018 Commercial Limited, Multiburo Trocadero, 14 avenue d’Eylau, 75016, Paris. Any right to a refund will be invalid and unenforceable if not applied for in accordance with the foregoing and accordingly thereafter all claims will be waived and any right to a refund shall no longer apply.
The same process shall apply to any request for payment from RC18CL which shall be sent to the Client by email or by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt at the latest one year after the end of the Event.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- RC18CL shall have no liability for any damage suffered by any Client or any of its Guests due to any incident which occurred during the Event, except where the same is caused by RC18CL’s serious misconduct or wilful neglect, duly proven.
- RC18CL shall not be liable for:
- any direct or indirect loss of profits, goodwill, or any consequential loss or damage; or
- any loss or damage in excess of the Package Price as invoiced to and paid by the Client, except where the same is caused by RC18CL’s serious misconduct or wilful neglect, duly proven.
- No liability is accepted by RC18CL for any acts or omissions on the part of any of its suppliers, subcontractors or agents, except to the extent where RC18CL has direct control over such supplier, subcontractor or agent. RC18CL will not be liable where any supplier, subcontractor or agent’s conditions are deemed to apply to the Client.
- Neither party excludes or limits its liability under this Agreement for death or personal injury caused by its serious misconduct or negligence or for any other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- The Client shall indemnify RC18CL for any damage to the Venue caused by the Client or its Guests or for any damage suffered by RC18CL due to the Client’s or a Guest’s serious misconduct or wilful neglect.
- In any event, neither RC18CL nor the Client shall have any liability where the performance of its obligations is delayed, hindered or prevented because of weather or other natural causes, government action, strike, civil commotion, national or local disaster, fire, terrorism, threats of terrorism or other event of force majeure.
- Except for claims relating to personal injury, any complaints from the Client must be received by RC18CL at the latest one year after the end of the Event. Such complaints shall be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to: Ryder Cup 2018 Commercial Limited, Multiburo Trocadero, 14 avenue d’Eylau, 75016, Paris, France. RC18CL shall not be liable for any complaints received after that period.
The same process shall apply to any complaints from RC18CL which shall be sent to the Client by email or by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt at the latest one year after the end of the Event.
- RC18CL has no responsibility for any property or personal effects brought into the Venue by the Client or any Guest, and in particular for gifts or other premiums or items offered by the Client and/or Event sponsors to the Guests. It is the responsibility of the Client and/or of Event sponsors to confirm with RC18CL that any property (such as the gifts) that may be delivered prior to the Event has been received safely by RC18CL.
- THE ADVERTISED PACKAGES
- Whereas every reasonable effort will be made to ensure the Package is provided as advertised in the Ryder Cup 2018 Official Hospitality Programme, RC18CL reserves the right to change the content of the Package as long as it does not materially change the substance of the Package.
If material changes to the substance of a Package are necessary (other than for reasons of force majeure), then the Client shall be entitled to reject the modified Package and RC18CL shall refund the Package Price of the affected Packages bought by the Client in accordance with the process set out in clause 7(b) below. No refund shall be made if the substantial modifications to the Package result from an event of force majeure.
- In the case of rejection of substantial modifications to Packages which do not result from an event of force majeure, the Client must, in order to cancel the Booking and be entitled to a refund, give written notice to this effect to be received within 72 hours of notification of the change. Notice must be given by the Client by email to: email@example.com. Notice will be deemed given upon receipt of a transmission report. The Client accepts that repayment shall be in full and final settlement of all claims in respect of the cancelled Booking and RC18CL shall have no further liability to the Client in relation thereto.
- Any member of the RCE Group may render such services as are appropriate to fulfil the obligations of RC18CL under this Agreement and shall be entitled to invoice the Client accordingly, and payment to any such member of the RCE Group shall discharge the Client’s obligation with respect to such payment.
- TICKET CONDITIONS
- The Client agrees to abide by all rules and conditions imposed by RC18CL, RCE, the Event and the Venue including, without limitation, the Ticket Terms and Conditions and the Ground Regulations, and any and all other conditions of sale applicable to Tickets for the Event as well as other rules relating to attendance at the Event. A Ticket forms part of any Package, and accordingly as a material condition of this Agreement, the Package may only be used in accordance with the Ticket Terms and Conditions and Ground Regulations.
- Notwithstanding clause 8(a) above, it is acknowledged that the absolute prohibition on the transfer of Tickets set out in article 12 of the Ticket Terms and Conditions may not apply where a Client transfers such Ticket to a Guest, as may be permitted under these Hospitality Terms and Conditions.
- The Client acknowledges that Ticket Holders must be identified for security purposes. Accordingly:
- the Client acknowledges and accepts that it must supply RC18CL with all details of each Guest attending the Event as required by RC18CL. Required details may include any or all of full name, address, date of birth, current photograph and/or contact details (mobile telephone number and/or valid email address). To this end, the Client undertakes to (i) inform its Guests whose personal data is required of the collection of their data, of the purposes of their processing and of their right of opposition and (ii) obtain its Guests’ express authorisation to communicate their data to RC18CL in order to enable RC18CL to use it according to the choices made by the Client upon Booking;
- the Client also acknowledges that each Guest will be allocated a Ticket, and such Ticket may only be allocated to that Guest. Guests may be refused entry to the Venue if they do not hold a valid photo ID document to evidence their identity as set out in the Ticket Terms and Conditions.
- The Client, its own staff or clients are, without RC18CL’s express written consent, expressly and unconditionally forbidden to resell, or allow for resale, any Tickets or Packages, badges, admission tickets, car parking passes or any other elements of the Package purchased.
- The Package may not be sold as a whole or in part as part of another hospitality package or as part of a travel package or similar offering without the prior written consent of RC18CL (which may be given or withheld in its absolute discretion).
- Packages and Tickets therein shall not be used as competition prizes, trade incentives or for other commercial purposes, nor may they be used in raffles, tombolas, lotteries or draws whether for commercial or charitable purposes without the prior written consent of RC18CL (which may be given or withheld in its absolute discretion).
- Packages and Tickets therein shall not be resold or transferred save as set out herein or as shall be set out in the Ticket Terms and Conditions, and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any commercial agent or company or otherwise than directly from RC18CL. If more than one Package or Ticket is issued to a Client, those Packages or Tickets may be used only as allocated in accordance with clause 8(b) above. The provision of such Packages and/or Tickets by a Client to Guests without payment shall not contravene these Hospitality Terms and Conditions. Any Packages or Tickets obtained in breach of these Hospitality Terms and Conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Tickets shall be nullified. Any person seeking to use a Ticket in breach of these Hospitality Terms and Conditions in order to gain or provide entry to or remain at the Event will be liable to be refused admission to or be ejected from the Venue and may be liable to legal action.
- The Ticket, supplied as part of the Packages, grants the holder a licence to access the Venue for the sole purpose of attending the Event on the date set out thereon, provided that the Ticket Terms and Conditions and the Ground Regulations are complied with.
- All Clients and their Guests will be subject to the Ground Regulations as a condition of admission. For example, Clients and Guests may be prohibited from taking in or using at the Venue any type of camera, video camera or similar recording device, pushchairs, prams, stepladders or animals.
- No identification banners, balloons or other advertising or promotional collateral, gifts/items whatsoever may be displayed by or on behalf of the Client anywhere at the Venue or hospitality area(s) during the Event Week without RC18CL’s prior written approval. Unless otherwise expressly authorized by RC18CL in advance, to avoid ambush marketing or otherwise infringing any commercial rights in relation to the Event, Clients are forbidden from supplying items to their Guests to wear or to carry at the Venue during the Event Week. Subject to the foregoing, items that are very small in size and are intended for identification purposes only will be permitted, subject to samples of such items being submitted for written approval from RC18CL in advance. All prior consents from RC18CL which the Client may wish to seek given the above rules should be sought through RC18CL by submitting proposals in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with samples. Please allow not less than three (3) weeks for approval/disapproval to be confirmed by RC18CL.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Hospitality Terms and Conditions and the Ticket Terms and Conditions, the Ticket Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Client shall be fully and solely responsible for distributing Tickets to its Guests and ensuring that its Guests are aware of, and agree to comply with all of the applicable terms and conditions. The Client guarantees that ("se porte fort") its Guests will comply with these Hospitality Terms and Conditions, the Ticket Terms and Conditions and the Ground Regulations.
- PERSONAL DATA
RC18CL respects the privacy of the Client and its Guests and strictly complies with the French laws in force on the protection of privacy and civil liberties. Thus, RC18CL does not collect any information relating to the Client and its Guests without their knowledge and without their consent.
Clients’ and Guests’ personal data is collected and used by RC18CL as the controller of the data being processed. Personal data may also be transferred (subject to non-disclosure obligations) to companies which contribute to the processing of Bookings made by the Client as well as to service providers in charge of the management of the Official 2018 Ryder Cup Website.
Personal data will also be used for the processing of Bookings, monitoring the commercial relationship between the Client and its Guests and RC18CL as well as for the purposes of feedback, commercial statistics, prospecting (marketing), assignment, licence or exchange of the Client’s and its Guests’ personal data, management of requests for access, rectification and opposition. Such data will not be transferred to third parties for advertising or marketing purposes without the Client’s and its Guests' consent. Likewise, RC18CL will not sell nor license any personal data collected from a Client or Guest without his/her express prior consent.
Depending on the choices made at the time of Booking, RC18CL may be entitled to pass on Client and Guest data to Event sponsors and partner companies as indicated in the order process, and accordingly such Clients and Guests may receive offers from those Event sponsors and partner companies.
Pursuant to the provisions of French law No.78-17 of January 6, 1978 (modified), each person whose personal data is collected has a right of opposition, of access, or correction and of deletion of his/her data. He/she may exercise this right at any time by writing to RC18CL’s customer service by email (email@example.com) or by mail (Ryder Cup 2018 Commercial Limited, Multiburo Trocadero, 14 avenue d’Eylau, 75016, Paris, France). He/she will have to prove his/her identity by attaching to his/her request a copy of his/her ID and to indicate in his/her email or mail his/her first name and last name and any relevant booking or account reference.
The data identified by an asterisk on the order form is necessary for the processing of the Client’s Booking, the performance of associated services and the monitoring of commercial relationships. In the absence of such data, RC18CL will not be able to process the Client’s Booking. Other data requested is intended to improve the Client’s experience and is therefore optional and the Client is free not to provide it.
The data collected is kept in a secure location accessible only by authorised employees. Any electronic backup procedures for the data collected are also compliant with French laws relating to personal data.
Personal data collected from the Client and its Guests is kept for the necessary time and as long as they have not asked for its destruction by RC18CL. In any event, personal data is not kept for more than 3 years from the end of the Event.
The Client certifies that it has: (i) informed all the natural persons whose personal data is collected, of the collection of their data, the purposes of the processing, the recipients of such data and their right of opposition; and (ii) obtained from them their express consent to communicate their data to RC18CL and allow its use according to the choices expressed by the Client on the Booking Form.
- The Client shall be responsible for ensuring the good and orderly behaviour of all of its Guests and invitees whilst at the Venue and in the environs during the Event. If RC18CL considers that any person within the Client’s party behaves in a loud, disorderly, unruly, abusive or otherwise unreasonable or antisocial manner, then the Client, immediately after being asked to do so by a representative of RC18CL, shall procure that the relevant Guest(s) shall leave the Venue. RC18CL reserves the right to exclude or eject any person from the Venue if, in its opinion, his/her behaviour is likely to cause distress, damage or annoyance to other people or property. RC18CL shall not compensate any person in any way in respect of such removal or requirement to leave the Venue.
- At a minimum, smart casual attire is required in the facilities (as per Ryder Cup 2018 Official Hospitality Programme) provided by RC18CL at any time. RC18CL reserve the right to refuse admission to any person wearing inappropriate items of clothing and/or footwear or to require any such person to leave the Venue. RC18CL shall not compensate any person in any way in respect of such refusal or requirement to leave the Venue.
- USE OF MARKS
No Client may use any marks, logos, or trademarks of RC18CL, RCE or any associated group companies, the Event or the Venue or claim any association with The 2018 Ryder Cup or the Hospitality services without RC18CL’s prior written consent.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement sets out the entire agreement between RC18CL and the Client. It supersedes any prior proposal, assurance, agreement, understanding or arrangement, whether oral or written, between RC18CL and the Client in relation to the relevant Booking. All other guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions, whether expressed or implied howsoever, are excluded and hereby negated.
- WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
If any provision or part-provision of this Agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this Agreement.
No alterations to the Agreement may be made by the Client except with the express written consent of RC18CL. RC18CL reserves the right to amend the Hospitality Terms and Conditions, the Ticket Terms and Conditions and the Ground Regulations at any time, it being acknowledged that such amendments shall not be applicable to bookings that have already been placed with RC18CL except in the case of clarifications which do not modify the parties' rights and obligations.
RC18CL shall be entitled to assign or sub-contract any of its rights, benefits and interests in or under the Agreement to any third parties. The Client shall not assign, transfer or charge the benefits of the Package(s) without the express written consent of RC18CL.
The headings in this Agreement are inserted only for convenience and shall not affect their construction.
These Hospitality Terms and Conditions have been drafted in French and in English. In the event of any discrepancy between the texts, the French version shall prevail with respect to francophone Clients. With respect to non-francophone Clients, the English text shall prevail.
- APPLICABLE LAW - JURISDICTION
THE INTERPRETATION AND PERFORMANCE OF These HOSPITALITY TERMS AND Conditions (AND THE AGREEMENT), AS WELL AS ANY INSTRUMENTS WHICH WOULD RESULT FROM OR BE THE CONSEQUENCE OF THEM, ARE SUBJECT TO FRENCH LAW AND, REGARDLESS OF THE PLACE OF THE BOOKING, THE NATIONALITY OF THE CLIENT AND ITs GUESTS AND their ADDRESSES.
ANY DISPUTES ARISING FROM THESE HOSPITALITY TERMS AND CONDITIONS (AND THE AGREEMENT) AND/OR ANY BOOKING AND/OR ANY SALE MADE BY RC18CL SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE RELEVANT COURTS IN THE JURISDICTION OF THE PARIS COURT OF APPEAL, EVEN IN CASE OF INTRODUCTION OF THIRD PARTIES, PLURALITY OF DEFENDERS OR INCIDENTAL CLAIM.
© RYDER CUP EUROPE LLP 2017